Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default Legion Leveling Zone Order

Given that you can level through the zones in any order, does anyone have any knowledge of what order might be best for boxers? If people leveled in the beta and had some impressions.

GL tomorrow!
    Last edited by Feider : 08-29-2016 at 09:29 PM

PVE and PVP teams on Lightninghoof-US (lvl 70+)

If you have teams with same professions, these notes might be useful

Leveling notes:

1. After arriving at Dalaran, take professional quests first, see which zone you need to do them in, THEN go to your class hall and choose that zone to level first. Professional quests give tons of exp and you gain recipes via questing.
    2. When you receive order hall campaign quests, do them immediately, they take really long to do and also give exp.
    3. There is no more leveling by dungeon, it’s gone (The exp which you gain from dungeon is very little, maybe only a few percent per dungeon), sadface, but you will have a quest at the end of the questline of each zone that you must complete a dungeon in order to finish it, it gives you tons of exp + a nice piece of lvling gear so don’t hesitate to queue + questing when you received them.
    4. The quest “A fallen star” will take you to Suramar, when you arrive, turn the other way, walk away from the beach, no run away from the beach cuz a lvl 110 rare spawns right there and it took me 3 minutes to retrieve my corpse after. Swim down, there will be a cave under water.
    5. Zones scale with level but not with gear so beware alts! Although artifact quests do scale with gear.

source @ reddit

As I'm only leveling 3 toons - could I leave the instances until max level.. or do the dungeons scale with level also?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    As I'm only leveling 3 toons - could I leave the instances until max level.. or do the dungeons scale with level also?
    Dungeon exp appears to be very very very low, but when you get a quest for certain dungeons, then it's a big blast of exp when finished

I just finished Stormheim. Overall, the zone and quests are very boxer-friendly. The only negatives I had of this zone is the solo Scenario you have to do in order to get to the zone (had to do all 5 individually), and there are a series of quests/areas that require you to use a grappling hook to get around the terrain. Not a dealbreaker by any means. Overall I love the theme of the zone. it is basically Howling Fjord/Grizzly Hill Part 2 (which I loved!).
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

Just finished all the quests in Azsuna. Overall, very boxer-friendly again. There were about 3 quests that you had to do individually. One was a series of Solo Scenarios, which I hate. Otherwise another good zone, but I definitely liked Stormheim more. Now I'm off to Val'Sharah
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

I found Azsuna to also be very easy overall. The solo quests were doable fairly easily with repeaters.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Just finished Val'Sharah. Really liked this one. Only one quest where you had to do it solo with each character, and one ground spawn quest that didnt let every team member collect from the same item. Overall, fun zone, cool storyline, and very boxer-friendly. Definitely recommended.

The intros are the worst. Aside from Exodar or anythng like that.

Once past the intros all the world content is like what we've seen before. Not phased, group-able stuff.

Azsuna, Val'sharah, and Highmountain were all trivial. All the quests were friendly, no solo scenarios. The Exodar scenario and the entrance scenario to Stormheim and Suramar do suck though.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."