Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default Tracking gold currencys on all chars

Was wondering if there is any addon or Any other tips to keep
    track on how much gold u have on all chars toghether.
    Was thinking of using guildbank for it but is there better ways im all for it.
    I want it to be able to cover two bnet accounts or more and chars on diffrent realms too.
    So do u know any fancy golden tricks. Plz share it.

There's no way for an add-on to keep track of anything outside of a particular account without you having to jump through some hoops. I've heard that Altaholic can do this, but again, I don't think it's straight forward, and I don't think it comes without tedium.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I use Accountant, but as Mirai said its account specific.

I tried a few different approaches to this none worked very well. Now, I just use bartender to see currencies on the current account, and since all my toons are in the same guild, I just use Jamba to automate gold transfer to the guild bank and keep 50g on each toon. So I'll just occasionally go and click the guild bank to transfer that way *most* of my gold ends up in the guild bank

Edit read the post wrong sorry.

Even though this is a rather large addon pack and an old thread, TradeSkillMaster with TradeSkillMaster-Accountant does this, but it only shows how much gold you have over all characters and not for each one, atleast from what i've seen from it

Since it was bumped: Altoholic will do this, however you have to import the data from one account to another manually and it will will only update data between accounts when you do it. As MiRai put it, not without tedium. I used to do this, but have since stopped. It's just as easy to open all 5 Altoholic windows and add them together when you really need to know.

I do recommend Altoholic, though. I use it mostly for searching for things, and it's search window will search inventories, crafting patterns, and such. You can view a whole account from this window with it tracking everything from quests, professions, gold, inventories (bags, bank, and guild banks), rep... I can't think of anything you can't track.
    <The Revenge Society> - Whisperwind

8x of each class @120

"Why do you multi-box?"
    "The same reason you do anything: Because I can."

Don't know if this still works but it's worth looking at.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ons-and-the-AH

I used it and it just sucked up all my characters from all accounts and gave me the info.

It's a external program that adds an ingame addon. The program then reads the ingame addon and populates the program.

up vote for altoholic, great addon. But as Agent 0013 said its manual, but takes like 5 sek to update a acc. and you can do 2-3 at a time. over that mine crashes.

So I have an alternative out-side-the box option.

I don't carry a significant amount of gold on any characters. All of my toons are in my own guild. I use the Jamba option to automatically deposit any gold over a 2k cap into the guild bank. That way, I log into each team, visit the guild bank, and done.

That allows me access to all gold from any toon as well.