Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Invasion leveling hangover

5x Druids leveled from 10-100. No RAF, only Heirlooms. Took ~47 invasions. (Lots of resetting westfall) Was very active in running around and tagging mobs.

4x Death Knights, The were ~85 or so. Leveled when you could do all the invasions and still have time to wait for them to reset. Was ~10-15 invasions I believe.

Primary Paladin / 4 Shaman team. Didn't level during invasions but did a lot of farming for shards and the 700 gear. Screenshot is from Barrens when I went AFK to get food and came back and the giant ship in the sky killed me

I leveled my Gnome Disc Priest with x2 bm Hunters in 9 hours /played.. looms and raf

Tinkershot, Gnomescope & Angel. Got my new mech wolves from Gnomy today

gnomez2_zpsl8wf9wzf.jpg

Blog Entries

Agreed about the hangover. I now have 5 healer classes (acct1) and 4 tank classes (acct2) all good to go.

i leveled 5 warlocks from 1-100 ( had a full 30 slot bag or chests from invasions and capped at 2k shards ) Leveled a team of 4 disc priests and one mage to level 60.. waiting to see what professions they will want and im going pay to boost them to 100 later.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Blog Entries

Well, I'm up to 104 Felbat Pups and 38 Felspreaders, finishing up a Dwarf Warlock and Gnome Hunter now. Just gotta put the finishing touches on my addons and isboxer setup, then start grinding artifact power.
    My Blog: SRS Business

I leveled four teams of 20 from 1-90ish during the Invasion event; I had RAF, so it took about 8 hours per team. Resetting Westfall is pretty insane xp, especially once you have flying.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Hor View Post
    Well, I'm up to 104 Felbat Pups and 38 Felspreaders, finishing up a Dwarf Warlock and Gnome Hunter now. Just gotta put the finishing touches on my addons and isboxer setup, then start grinding artifact power.
    I could never find the demons you kill for the felspreaders. i think ill regret that a few years from now 8(
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Blog Entries

The coup de grace of the hangover? Apparently I need to log in on all the toons and spend all that shard before midnight.