Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: comeback

Default comeback

Why is it i feel the need to take 2 years off and then comeback. Well i cameback lol. Lets start with one account get use to the new mechanics and changes save some gold then ill bring the others back with tokens i aint in a rush to pay for all my accounts this time around. I will tell you its nice to play again i need to stop these two year hiatus' from this game. Way to much to catch up on.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Same here. Still in doubt, but the things i have seen with my trial stuff seems nice. (new char below level 20).
    Really looking forward to see the comments of the multiboxers playing when the expansion really goes live.
    Would mean i have to level my Alliance chars from 90 to 100 (buuh WoD), since i do not think i will continue on the horde.
    Kul Tiras - EU: [A] Prot Pala +3x Shaman + Mage @ 110
    Lots of others around 85

yea i jumped in with one account actually kind of enjoying it. But since i get to work from home for tech support i get lots of play time. ill bring my others back once i make the gold to support them for free lol. Then ill grind all my accounts for free no more payment
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.