Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Only the Penitent (Achievement)

Hi all.
    Was gonna try this later tonight but before trying i was gonna see
    if there any tips on soloing it.
    Got six accounts. Guess ill have to make a kneel macro.
    anything else that would be handy to use ?

Think all I did for it was position toons at the edge of the plaza so that I had a stack of toons facing towards each sphere and made keys for both kneeling and moving all toons forward. Then just slowly move forward, being safe with the cast times so I kneel in time. Once I got to the spheres, I just waited for a cast to finish and broadcasted a click.

This was ages ago so I'm not sure if changes have been made to it, but back then it took a minimum of 6 characters to complete. Not sure if that is still the case.

tried yesterday and got all chars in place. broadcasted a click all started channeling sphere. 3 on each side. but one side channeled 1 sec only. so failed...
    not sure why this happend.

I seem to recall I had a similar issue where it wasn't working and it took a few tries to get the channel right.

All I can really suggest is making sure your cameras are properly aligned and that all toons are in range before clicking. Keep that kneel macro ready too, incase it doesn't look like it's working.

I did this just now. I Have a guildie (non multibox) who is into achivs, so I just helped out.
    I didnt really know that there was a channel on the orb after you clicked it, so I just clicked it many times fast. It looked like they stopped channeling because of me clicking more than once, but still we got it done on that first try.

The latency gods was with me today.
    Mount collected 😊