Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 5 man lock team

Default 5 man lock team

Hi all

I just been playing with 5 man lock team and I am using isboxer and all is well at the moment, except I am looking to incorporate Soul Effigy into my spells, currently I will have them all cast Soul Effigy then when I go to target MY soul effigy as I cannot target their's they don't cast on the effigy and just stand still, now I don't have the time today to play with isboxer to see if this works, but as far as I can tell you cannot target the soul effigy unless it's a focus macro?

anyone running 5 locks with soul effigy? I am currently having no problem using PS atm.

Just curious as i haven't maxed out my locks yet. Do you see 5x effigy on the target(advancedInterfaceOptions addon fixed the debuff filter for me)?

i see on wowhead that it says "The Aura can only affect one target" i know in the past if 2 locks were in a group and 1 persons casts the same spell it would remove the other warlocks spell.

unsure if they have fixed this for all spells or is intended with certain spells in the game at this current time.

the effigy is cast next to you, so you'll have to use star spread.

once you spread the team, have your hotkey for effigy also activate mouse broadcasting till click.

and don't click with the mouse, bind another hotkey to send a mouse click when pressed and also broadcast a macro to set target as focus WHEN RELEASED. (this hotkey has to run a step when pressed or released.)

i had this same problem with my monks and used a similar solution. except with monks its even harder since you also have to target the spell.

tbh, effigy is pretty bad for boxing, you'll get more out of conduit since it simplifies your rotation across all characters, just cast drain and cast UA at the same time you do drain. if there's a shard it will cast UA if not it will just refresh the channel on drain life.

even singularity will out do it thanks to its fire and forget nature.

I find Affliction pretty bad rotation wise, not sure actual DPS since my team just hit 100 last night. Might Demo be better for boxing, I think destro would be too.

I am wondering how this team would solo content, like WoD. I am told our pets were pretty nasty in WoD...