Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Blood & Plunder conquest: Mythic Everbloom!

No video capturing yet but here is the conquest of Yalnu!

http://imgur.com/gallery/LcVgL

How I handled the add priority: Entanglement > Rest > Yalnu.

For feral lasher spawn phase I used monk: Tiger's Lust > Rocket Belt (engineering) > Roll or Mistwalk to get to the other side. Get as many down as possible. I believe first round I had 3 left up and second round 4.

Specs: MW + PROT warrior + 3*BM Hunters.
    Last edited by MadMilitia : 08-25-2016 at 12:31 PM Reason: Image

New conquests - Mythic Skyreach, Auchindoun and Iron Docks!

My MW + PROT warrior + 3*BM Hunters is starting to look very promising for mythic+ in Legion.

Skyreach was actually much easier than Everbloom. I've still got some work to do on the config but I think I've got a winner for Legion.

So far this team has dropped:

M-Everbloom
    M-Skyreach
    M-Iron docks
    M-Auchindoun

May give a shot at Mythic Depot real soon here.

Nice work

What item level are they all at.. and what dps are you getting from the Hunters?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Nice work

What item level are they all at.. and what dps are you getting from the Hunters?

The average ilvl in my group is 700. No HFC trinkets, no ring, no set bonuses. Monk is just under 700 and the rest are slightly over. 702-705 range.

They're definitely budgeted over the requirement (685?) for these but still looking very good for mythic+.

The hunters with all cooldowns up will pull around 40-50k DPS over the course of a boss fight. With numbers far higher on trash around 150-200k.

With no cooldowns up they will average around 30k which isn't bad all considered.

My goal is to do these at the required ilvl and handle mechanics. It's not going to be easy I'm sure but just the kind of challenge I'm looking for.