Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Weird out of sync issue.

I created a new team to level up with invasions and am having a weird issue.

5x toons.

When I log in I only see 3 of 5 on my main screen. Invite to group, the other two show up. Set focus, go to follow - the two that didn't show up don't follow on the main screen - but on their screen they follow. If I move on the main screen - the two stay behind, but on their screens they're following just fine.

All characters are on the same server. Latency is low and consistent across the board.

/reload, relogging, and rebooting don't seem to help. I was having this issue with one of my other teams, but shook it off as a zoning issue. Am in a starting zone now...?

Thoughts?
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Welcome to the bugs of CRZ 3.0. This has happened to me a handful of times, but logging out the affected characters, and then logging them back in, has always fixed it for me up to this point, but I'm not sure why it wouldn't be fixing it for you.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I've been having this (or a similar) bug fairly consistantly in specific areas through WoD. For example taking a flightpath to Stonard basically always caused my usual lead to see a few toons stuck on the FP Wyverns at the flight master, while on their screens they were following just fine. Even if you passed multiple phase lines, it remain the same. Even if I casted heals from apparently 3-4 zones away, the game would not realize that the toons are perhaps a bit closer. Similarly to what Mirai was saying, relogging the affectec toons fixed the issue for me as well.

I have had this bug even with only playing x2 toons.. I have been doing the crossroads invasion to stage 3 and reset - leaving one parked in the inn.. on the main screen the one parked in the inn is invisible.. it didn't affect my raf xp though.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 08-25-2016 at 03:15 AM

I'm having this issue in the Dun Morogh invasions. My main character usually can only be seen/followed by a couple of the slaves. I've then cycled through my chars and found one who everyone else can follow.
    Just hoping they will fix these problems for legion..

I use a 2 seater rocket mount and I never have any phasing issues while mounted that way.

from your alts add your main to the old friend system it helped a ton for me when logging in they always see each over the servers try to use this before group matching.