Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Mouse Broadcasting / Multi-boxing withouth gaming

Hey,

Im sorry if this is offtopic or does not belong here but i just can't find an answer to my question online.
    I want to use multiple computers with one mouse, however not like syngery in the way that you swap from pc to pc but that when i move the mouse, the mice in all the other computers move the same, just that i don't need it for games but simply for the internet. SO i want to have for example 10 different computers all with indivual open websites, however the mice should all react the same way and at the same time i do on the main computer. Is there any solution for that or do have programs like Synery, Isboxer, Input director, keyclone etc.. the feature to do exactly this? My It knowledge is quite limited so i would ver very grateful for any kind of help to this! I found some people asking similar questions in the past however i never came to a clear answer

Input Director has a broadcast mode which allow you to do the exact same thing on all the computers at once including mouse clicks