Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 20

Default Season 7 templates, team settings, etc.

I'm creating this new thread so that we don't post anymore in the season 6 thread. Season 7 will begin on August 5, 2016, 5:00 PM local time. It's very unlikely that I'll participate in season 7 from the beginning, but rather from mid-August or so.

At the moment, Witch Doctors seem to have the upper hand on the solo PTR board, however this is probably due to a bug, which is going to be fixed. Other than that, I was thinkng of a team made of 3x DH and 1x WD, but since we are far from having a clean release of patch 2.4.2, this is pretty much irrelevant.

Have a nice holidays, for those who are enjoying them

I'll either be playing 4x WD or 2x wd + two supports.

If I were to play DH I'd probably go for the hybrid shadow build that gets over a billion toughness to do much higher end rifts.

I'm excited for this patch mostly because of the double key guarantee from TX as that means you can get upwards to 50 keys an hour and the reduced gold required to empower rifts is great.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I am probably going to quadbox either wd with different runes per character or wizards, woh-rasha build plus firebird archon plus tal archon. Should be pretty high greater rift farming and enjoyable.

For season i'll most certainly quad a single class too. Probably DH or WD, not sure.

For non-season, here is a nice video of 2x WD with 1x Barb and 1x Monk. Of course this will depend on if WDs still do this insame amount of damage when 2.4.2 final is released.

Also dudes are not too high as for Paragon levels, except for a 3100+ guy.

For some reason they seem to be speaking backwards in the video

Oh I found out why they seem to be talking backwards. Dudes are probably from Sweden

Last edited by Cmoidudu : 07-26-2016 at 02:58 AM

Apparently 3 support + wizard is still going to be the meta.

http://ptr.d3planner.com/604631486

5 trillion damage hits per meteor with no stricken stacks on bosses and ~500 billion DPS from other sources.

Hum Arcane Power is probably going to be an issue, even with fast-regeneration (belt etc.)... But we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmoidudu View Post
    Hum Arcane Power is probably going to be an issue, even with fast-regeneration (belt etc.)... But we'll see.
    At 3-5 aps you get about 22 arcane power per attack if it only hits a single target. ~1.5 seconds per meteor which will in a group setting deal 10 trillion or so per meteor and 500billion from other sources per second.

The only problem with the build is it lacks area damage in exchange for attack speed.

Well WDs with garg were still the goto for 2.4.2 release but hotfixed to nothningness just before the season start....

Yeah, I was going to go 4xWD to start based on the set rewards instead of my usual 4xDH, but now... with DH getting UE out of the gate, I may stay DH, again, and farm up other class sets with DH... again.

Decided to run 4x WDs anyways since I needed a change of class, switched 2 of them to some gimp monk and barb support. So far I've done 77 or was it 78, somewhere around rank 800-900 4vs4 at the time but the leaderboards are moving so insanely fast at the moment.

EDIT: Did a 81 in a decent rift now, could probably go one or two higher with decent rifts but I think I need to get some upgrades before doing that, At least it was a top 700 rank.

EDIT2: Up to 84 and then got my ass handed to me in 85, still doable but a bit too luck based right now...

EDIT3: Grinding continues, got a very good rift at GR 88. End result is 10:48 and rank 575 at the time. Ranking with a multibox party in 4man by yourself is pretty hard... I've had rank 1s in solo and 3, 4 man before early season without boxing and that felt easier than this. http://imgur.com/a/vvE83
    Last edited by NetQvist : 08-10-2016 at 02:36 PM