Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default D3 with pwnboxer

Hi! I'm looking to use pwnboxer for D3, but I can't get a grip on the launch. I have it set to launch 2 instances, on separate monitors, but it only launches to the bnet launcher. I've gone to the properties target, and added -launch to the end of it. This allows, When manually booting the short cut, to bypass the launcher, but still boots the launcher when pwnboxer makes the attempt. Is there anything I need to do to get this working?
    (Can someone link me a valid startup guide if anything else?)

I have no idea how to get Pwnboxer to launch D3, but even if you end up getting it to work, Pwnboxer isn't going to work well on Diablo 3 because it lacks the ability to broadcast the mouse cursor to each game client in real time (which I'd say is pretty much required).
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I have no idea how to get Pwnboxer to launch D3, but even if you end up getting it to work, Pwnboxer isn't going to work well on Diablo 3 because it lacks the ability to broadcast the mouse cursor to each game client in real time (which I'd say is pretty much required).
    actually pwnboxer has a Broadcast mouse beta at the moment. do you have a suggestion on a better software to use?

Quote Originally Posted by Badnecros1320 View Post
    actually pwnboxer has a Broadcast mouse beta at the moment. do you have a suggestion on a better software to use?
    Most (if not all) multiboxing software has the ability to broadcast mouse clicks, but only ISBoxer has the ability to broadcast the mouse cursor to each and every game client, in real time.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I use Hotkeynet. It took a little more work to setup then ISboxer but it works just fine for me. Half the fun was setting it up to quad box in a comfortable way.

I'm not familiar with Pwnboxer but for setting up hotkeynet here is a few things i had to do that may apply to pwnboxer.

First game launched is using the blizz launcher
    other games are launched using the diablo software (the D3 icon, not the launcher icon with -launch added)
    You can use multiple installs with simlinked data, it may not be necessary and in my case caused some issues while rifting that were solved by using regular installs.

Good luck, i hope you get it working as its a lot of fun boxing this game. Takes me back to my D2 days when i ran several clients.

Keep in mind the owner of Pwnboxer no longer provides support for his software.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.