Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Rated Arena Member

Default Gold Trick (Maybe)

Hello Guys

I've seen Chaos Crystals being sold on AH even though Legion is not properly out yet.
    I may have figured out how people have gotten those crystals already.

Demonhunters have a chance when questing to get items turned into epics, they count as legion epics (someone test it please)

Market Value AvG 8600g each

Leveling 5 demonhunters a time might net you atleast 5 epic items, DE them, and collect gold, erase ur demonhunter when you are done and repeat.

I hope this work, someone confirm - I do not have legion yet.

/Selz

Quote Originally Posted by Selz View Post
    Market Value AvG 8600g each
    Are people actually buying them at this price? I mean... I can put up anything on the auction house for as much as I want, but that doesn't mean anyone is buying it. I have a feeling that no one is buying those at the ridiculous prices they're listed at since they can't even be used at this time.

Sure, it's a trick, and anyone is welcome to try it for themselves, but don't be disappointed when no one wants an enchanting item that is overpriced and can't even be used at this time.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Rated Arena Member

Well I am not sure. I do know people who are enchanters want to be selling those new enchants first. And if people buy my silver ore for 100g each then I don't even think that price is so ridiculous

People have reported Legion enchant mats disappearing from bags/bank/mail as they are not actually available yet. Idk if you sell some, will the profit be removed? At least if you bought some, the refund policy is zero

Quote Originally Posted by beeq View Post
    People have reported Legion enchant mats disappearing from bags/bank/mail as they are not actually available yet. Idk if you sell some, will the profit be removed? At least if you bought some, the refund policy is zero
    On a somewhat similar note, there is a trick to get extra legion chests from invasions which I wont post in public chat because its still in game. But all the chests from that invasion are mysteriously removed from your bags and the correct amount are sent to you in mail.

Would you mind sharing how to do that? I'm gearing up 7 teams for legion, that would help me a lot? I tried to PM you but said that I don't have enough privileges