Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 42

Default Skipped Warlords of Draenor! Thanks invasions!

Level ~85-100

Managed to skip Warlords of Draenor completely!

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    Level ~85-100

Managed to skip Warlords of Draenor completely!

nice..how fast?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    nice..how fast?

Probably ~ 8-10 hours. I wasn't very active in the contested zones since there was a TON of PvP going on.

Once I got the flight paths and everything, I found myself waiting on the next set of Invasions more then not. Also if you go around and kill the mobs you get a ton of extra XP versus just sitting in the Inn soaking up the 120Kish for the stages.

Blog Entries

Go to an invasion site with a character 10+, head to the main fight spot. Tag EVERYTHING and watch your XP go through the roof as everyone attacks the mobs. Then, when you see Stage 3, log out and then back in. You'll be back at stage 1 with a completely new group. Repeat the process until you're 100 in a few hours.

I gained 50 levels on a Monk in 2 hours this way, best places to do this are Dun Murough and the Barrens, because the first two stages are attacking the Inn, and you can log out/in instantly.

I actually been running a couple through today, with my main and a two-seater carrying them around stage 3. If you're not carting them around, just stick around the Inn. It's fast... VERY fast.

I can only imagine with RAF or pots.
    My Blog: SRS Business

Quote Originally Posted by Hor View Post
    Go to an invasion site with a character 10+, head to the main fight spot. Tag EVERYTHING and watch your XP go through the roof as everyone attacks the mobs. Then, when you see Stage 3, log out and then back in. You'll be back at stage 1 with a completely new group. Repeat the process until you're 100 in a few hours.

I gained 50 levels on a Monk in 2 hours this way, best places to do this are Dun Murough and the Barrens, because the first two stages are attacking the Inn, and you can log out/in instantly.

I actually been running a couple through today, with my main and a two-seater carrying them around stage 3. If you're not carting them around, just stick around the Inn. It's fast... VERY fast.

THIS is F'ing genius! I am still RAFing it so woot woot!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hor View Post

That's nuts. Also sounds like something they'd patch to fix. Is it changing what server you're on (Bugging out phasing?) I can't imagine constantly resetting instances wouldn't trigger outrage that people couldn't complete invasions. The only time I've seen one reset is when they applied the hotfix for XP and 3 invasions at a time.

It isnt working for me when I just go back to the Character Selection screen, I even closed all 4 clients and relogged in, still came back to Stage 3. Perhaps its a timer versus the logout?

Update - It worked for me if I bounced between two teams parked at the Inn. I will say the groups and Jamba get all confused of course but it worked. I was starting to see more and more people run for the Inn after Stage 3 started.

Quote Originally Posted by kalos72 View Post
    It isnt working for me when I just go back to the Character Selection screen, I even closed all 4 clients and relogged in, still came back to Stage 3. Perhaps its a timer versus the logout?
    You need to disband the group. i Leave all my toons but one inside the Inn and kill stuff on one toon outside, the rest of the team still get XP.