Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 42
    Blog Entries

Glad it helps guys, I haven't tried it with more than one yet as I was just finishing off a couple of characters on my healer account. But tomorrow I'm activating everyone and filling out their rosters.

Instant damage abilities work best obviously, like lock/priest dots and Crane Kick. But that brings me to one of the more difficult situations, it's easy to get wrecked on a lowbie melee if you're not super careful. Early hours when there's only a couple of people on are safest with a ranged I found. I'm still experimenting, so if I find anything significant to share, I'll be back here asap. I'm not sure that they won't nerf it, but it's working enough to get my last healer up and maybe a few others. I got a Warlock to 60 this morning while I had my coffee, so yeah... It's pretty silly.

If you're sitting on Elixir's of the Rapid Mind consider either using them to burn through or get some gold out of them while you can.
    My Blog: SRS Business

Been doing invasions alot now a few days and will keep going until release.
    Firstly level all teams to 100. and then also trying macros/iwt cds etc and just to get a hang on wpvp while ure at it.

as a newcomer to the multibox scene this is a nice way to test all stuff.
    so if u see a hordie at lvl 70-99 trying to kill lvl 100 allys its prolly me

Quote Originally Posted by Hor View Post
    If you're sitting on Elixir's of the Rapid Mind consider either using them to burn through or get some gold out of them while you can.
    They sell for 20k each on my realm.. the 8 I have left will be going on the ah.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    They sell for 20k each on my realm.. the 8 I have left will be going on the ah.
    They're going for ~11k on Sargeras-US. Just not worth it to use them VS Sell them

I got some last night to push to 70 so i could get faster flying..they were about 8-9k each. They help a little, but not enough to justify the cost atm. They were lasting about 2 1/2 turns before falling off.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Blog Entries

That's been my experience too, it'll definitely get a few extra levels, but as fast as the XP actually is with this method, I don't think it's worth it personally. I'm sure RAF would be just silly good atm though.

Im RAF'n now, and its pretty crazy if you actively go out and participate. Stage 3 seems to be were the best xp is though...

Blog Entries

Yeah, if I were working raf on a full set I'd be all over the mini bosses in stage 3. But right now I only have one account with space for alts. So, stage 2 farming is WAY faster.

Also, I have not noticed many other people using this item.. But ONE of the three vendors for the shards will sell you a felStone that gives you a random buff that will do either AoE damage randomly with your damage or a fire dot that stacks with your damage.

So what I have learned is that you can, get 3-4 per invasion [they each last 5mins once activated./But will only be in your bags for 30mins once purchased.]
    So I pop mine as soon as Stage 3 hits, and I just clean house. My hunter crews are a force to be reckoned with. I am NOT raf linked but the xp is just ridiculous.

Also, side note. You can POP these right before taking a LFD/LFR que. Giving you an extra ability that will easily be 40% of your over all damage dealt. I was solo que'n Tank with a friend playing rogue. LFD ques, we would pop them before entering and the dps meters are along the lines of him doing 48% me doing 47% the rest divided up among the uninformed players.

Felstone : http://www.wowhead.com/item=124069

Cheers

Once you hit 90 you can do the Garrison start quests. You'll hit 91 by the end of it and be able to buy 2 Excess Potion of Accelerated Learning.

It's only 20% increased exp, but it will be enough to save you some time hitting 100 with the invasions.