Close
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 42
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Syferr View Post
    Just skim read this, if it wasnt already stated or known , dont open the boxes till lvl 100 so they all scale to max lvl gear.
    Wish I'd thought of this yesterday before I opened a bunch of boxes at level 92

Quote Originally Posted by Hor View Post
    There was a stealth nerf to XP rewards from invasions earlier today, more info below.
    Buffed again:

Originally Posted by Blizzard
    Thanks everyone for the feedback.

We agree that our initial change made Invasions too unrewarding for characters who weren’t at max level, so we’ve just applied a hotfix that increases XP gains from killing Legion invaders. Since Invasions are only around for a short period of time, we want them to feel lucrative, and provide incentives to actively participate in them.

You should be seeing a lot more progress on your XP bar for helping your fellow Azerothians fight the Legion now.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...on-Quests-Live

Blog Entries

Yeah I saw that, I've been running my Disc priest through this morning. Honestly, the increase XP from the mobs doesn't really fill the gap as far as I'm concerned. So, I'll be going back to PVP/dungeons to finish him off.

It does seem that the XP change got more people involved again, so that's a plus.
    My Blog: SRS Business

It does seem that the XP change got more people involved again, so that's a plus.
    Marketing!
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I've been using them to gear 100s so the XP changes haven't affected me, but I do like the changes they've made that allows them to spawn more, and more frequently.

Yeah I saw that, I've been running my Disc priest through this morning. Honestly, the increase XP from the mobs doesn't really fill the gap as far as I'm concerned. So, I'll be going back to PVP/dungeons to finish him off.

I've gotten involved more while leveling my alts but I no longer get to run with the group, which was the fun part, I have to run off by myself to kill things.

Was getting about 15k-17k exp gain for killing big demons by myself, but only 50-70 exp when killing in the group. I AFK for stage 1-2 then go off by myself in stage 3-4. I heard there is a hotfix in the works for this.

It sucks they just cant seem to get this right.

I am running these exclusively on my RAF teams, once I get like 10-20 of each chest I will move back to boosting I guess but the gear help at 700 is key for Legion.

Update - I took my monk team from 15 to 50 in 6 Invasions. But I will say that the lag is getting super bad now that more and more people are doing it.

They nerfed it once and buffed it 3 or 4 times. Now you are getting tons of exp even while in a group.

Invasions are great ways to level again.

Quote Originally Posted by kalos72 View Post
    Update - I took my monk team from 15 to 50 in 6 Invasions. But I will say that the lag is getting super bad now that more and more people are doing it.

WoW! thats a lot of levels!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )