Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Your thoughts on Demon Hunters

So Demon Hunters are now live. What are your thoughts from a multi-boxing perspective?

I have been messing around with Vengeance thinking of making a tank, but I am giving up on him and wont play again. Too many keybinds and too many ground target spells. I'll just stick with my trusty Paladin.

Havoc was fun while leveling at 98-99 but I did not take it any further than that. The fury gained/spent was predictable so it did seem like a rotation for a team of 5 would be possible.

And I couldn't think of a good Demon Hunter name that wasn't already taken.

Blog Entries

I levelled five of them yesterday, and I agree Havoc is definitely easy enough to macro and run in a group. I could see them working well in a mixed melee group pretty easily. My only real concern is the movement abilities getting characters in weird positions.

As for Vengeance, I like it generally speaking. It definitely feels a little weaksauce right now, just like Havoc does but that will be a different story at 110, of course.

I'd be perfectly fine running a DH tank I think, if I wasn't already committed to my Death Knight. I tend to keep one character that's more involved as my main perspective, and it's usually the tank anyway. So, the targeted abilities aren't as big of a concern for me.
    My Blog: SRS Business

I like them so far being 100, The cut scenes are awesome!

I did five to 100 just to do them not my game play and having to much fun on locks. And if i was to play melee it be dks i think.

I will level my DHs to 110 last. And might do it as 5 Veng for the self healing. But Rets and DKs are my favorite melee atm. My main team will, once again, be Paly tank and 4 shaman!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

4 arms warriors would be sick fun I think. I haven't done that one yet but might in Legion.

Insofar as DH I really don't like hero classes. For whatever reason the idea rubs me the wrong way. But I will probably make one soon just to see their perspective in the game.

They're trivial to maximize DPS for, but they don't have a consistent snare and their mobility is tied to abilities that we, as boxers, can't exploit very effectively.

I did level 16 of them to 100 and played with them for awhile. They're just fair-to-middling, even though they look awesome
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."