Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 21

Thanks for posting your macros.
    Last edited by sync00 : 08-09-2016 at 11:01 AM

Very cool, thank you! I'll definitely try them out later.
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

John, Are you using ISBoxer?

Does each number in your macros correspond to a step in an ISB mapped key?

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    John, Are you using ISBoxer?

Does each number in your macros correspond to a step in an ISB mapped key?
    I use IsBoxer but these macros are just regular WoW macros. Waiting until 110 to polish them up as IsBoxer macros.

You would put these on your command bar in WoW then choose a DPS key and have IsBoxer send the button-mash of keys to the toons. For example I use ` as my DPS key and when I press ` it sends 1-5 to my hunters, 1-3 to my shaman, 1-3 to my warlock, etc.

Or if you're playing solo without IsBoxer you just button-mash the keys yourself. They are priority macros, so you'd want 1 to go off but if its on CD you want 2 to go off, etc.

For the BM hunter it would be good to use /petattack before Kill Command.
    http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-m...lities#sec-5-3

Hey noticed that Crows is higher on priority than Cobra Shot, have you tried moving it up? Or is it just things die too fast to use it? Also I made a separate dps key that removed the mend pet part. It uses a global CD, so reduces dps.
    Last edited by Multibocks : 08-28-2016 at 11:35 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    Hey noticed that Crows is higher on priority than Cobra Shot, have you tried moving it up? Or is it just things die too fast to use it?
    I think Cobra has to be last since it doesn't have a cooldown. Otherwise you'll run out of focus. I set up ISBoxer so that it only casts Cobra every 3 seconds.

Crows has a 60 second cooldown. Why are you concerned about it having higher priority than Cobra?

I think you misunderstood me. Crows is listed at his 5th step, it needs to be highest since its the most damage per focus. As for Cobra I have inserted a small step delay to make sure I don't focus starve the hunter (cobra doesn't do that much damage anyways comparatively).

Hope it's ok to post my macros here.. sorry if it's in the wrong place.

I don't use the step system even though I do use isboxer. Here is the BM macro I use and it seems to work ok.

Code:
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    /castsequence !Bestial Wrath
    /castsequence reset=7 Dire Beast,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Cobra Shot
    /cast [combat] A Murder of Crows
    /castsequence reset=120/combat Aspect of the Wild
    /startattack
    aoe

Code:
    /castsequence !Bestial Wrath
    /castsequence reset=7 Dire Beast,multi-Shot,Kill Command,multi-Shot
    /cast [combat] A Murder of Crows
    /startattack
    I have my pet attack macro bound to my mouse button, make sure to have /assist the main for all 3 macros if you are like me and macro everything game side.

Code:
    /cast [target=focus,exists,nodead] Misdirection; [target=pet,exists,nodead] Misdirection
    /Cast mend pet
    /petattack
    Shadow Priest. this one works really well just activate void eruption yourself and make sure to cast void bolt.

Single target

Code:
    /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/4 shadow word: pain, mind flay, Vampiric Touch,mind flay, mind flay, mind flay,mind flay,mind flay, mind flay
    /castsequence Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Mind Blast,
    aoe

Code:
    /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/8 Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind sear,Mind sear,Mind sear
    ele single, just take out totem mastery if you don't use this or prefer to use separate - same with earth shock

[CODE]
    Code:
    /castsequence reset=target/15 Flame Shock,Totem Mastery,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt
    /castsequence [combat]reset=8 Lava Burst, earth shock
    Aoe

Code:
    /castsequence reset=target/15 Flame Shock,Totem Mastery,chain lightning,chain lightning,chain lightning,chain lightning,chain lightning,Flame Shock,chain lightning,chain lightning,chain lightning,chain lightning,chain lightning
    /castsequence [combat]reset=8 Lava Burst
    Destro lock just single atm

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/18 immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Immolate
    /castsequence [nochanneling]reset=.03 conflagrate,chaos bolt
    /petattack
    Last edited by Andreauk : 08-30-2016 at 04:26 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    I think you misunderstood me. Crows is listed at his 5th step, it needs to be highest since its the most damage per focus. As for Cobra I have inserted a small step delay to make sure I don't focus starve the hunter (cobra doesn't do that much damage anyways comparatively).
    I put crows last so it doesn't go off unless the fight is longer, seems wasted on short fights then its on CD when you need it. It still goes off for me every time but I guess if you don't spam your DPS key faster than your GCD it might not.

Its a pretty sight though, the crows animation times 5.