Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 20

Default How are going making gold with your team?

The Nagrand fur farm is amazing when I don't have competition, because my monk is not well geared thus his stone is overpowered by other stone oxes placed by better geared monks. Other than that I have been farming furs with the deadly traps and making good money off of furs and Savage Bloods.

What do you do for gold?
    Warfather + Scrub + Fumble + Bumble + Botch
    Ravenholdt - US

Here is my daily routine, but ATM I am just doing barns.

/way Talador 31.4, 47.6 Orumo the Observer
    /way Frostfire Ridge 13.6, 50.2 Nok-Karosh (tough)
    /way Nagrand:Draenor 48.4 35.2 Wolves for barn
    /way Shadowmoon Valley:Draenor 46.0, 71.8 Demidos
    /way Talador 56.6, 65.4 Bodyguard Leveling

/way Nagrand:Draenor 26.2, 34.2 Rukdug
    /way Nagrand:Draenor 28.5, 30.3 Pugg
    /way Nagrand:Draenor 23.8, 37.9 Guk
    /way Tanaan Jungle 83.6, 43.6 Drakum
    /way Tanaan Jungle 80.6, 56.4 Gondar
    /way Tanaan Jungle 88.4, 55.4 Smashum Grabb
    That gives you all the Draenor BoE toys, mounts, and pets.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Here is my daily routine, but ATM I am just doing barns.
    Thanks for this!
    Warfather + Scrub + Fumble + Bumble + Botch
    Ravenholdt - US

nok is pretty bad for gold lately, lots of farmers. prices are down to 2k per mount.

its still an outrageous amount of money, but most people that see the mount for that price will check wowhead and go get the mount themselves. so sales have dropped.

a good farm are the whelplings on old world or the keys on the vale. (http://www.wowhead.com/item=87779/an...-lai-cache-key) you can get about 300ish ghost iron ore in about an hour + a bunch of other mats and drops. you will get about 2 shards, once you get 10 you can sell the mount tag for whatever you want. sold one for 10 haunted mementos... (about a mill)

I'm currently using monk + 4x Frost mages for the Nagrand fur farm.

There is always a lot of people there which seem to be fighting for mobs between themselves.

Setting up a statue and just start AOE with the mages they start to disappear when they start losing tags, the blizzard AOE is a big radius so the competition becomes minimal very quickly.

As CMK said nok is becoming a no go very quickly.

I have noticed a lot more people trapping lately. I used to have the Dire Wolves all to myself.. now there are a few people trapping them all the time. Make sure you buy up some of the invasion boe goodies and save them.. this event will only happen once 8)
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Iagbol View Post
    Sorry, a little bit off-topic and and maybe a stupid question but I've seen a couple of this "\way ... coordinates" thing. Is this some kind of an autopath command for an addon or some script that you can run and maybe mark your maps? Thanks!
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/tomtom
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    I have noticed a lot more people trapping lately. I used to have the Dire Wolves all to myself.. now there are a few people trapping them all the time. Make sure you buy up some of the invasion boe goodies and save them.. this event will only happen once 8)
    I think its their new phasing that is making everything more populated. I have to share the Dire Wolves now as well when before I seldom saw anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    I think its their new phasing that is making everything more populated. I have to share the Dire Wolves now as well when before I seldom saw anyone.
    CRZ was enabled in Draenor with the 7.0 pre-patch.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    CRZ was enabled in Draenor with the 7.0 pre-patch.
    Dang it! I thought it was always crz lol!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )