Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default So what's going on with you?

My subs have expired for now, but I see these forums are pretty quiet.

What are you currently doing in wow.. how are the class changes for you? Has the phasing bug made it unplayable?

I told everyone I was taking a break, so pretend you don't see me here.

I just finished gearing my Retribution Paladin team in Taanan jungle. Took three days total to level and gear. Leveled to 60 then used my 5 level 100 boosts on them, then geared them all with mostly baleful and now at around 670 iLevel.

I really cant think of anything else to do except check my barns a couple times a week.

The phasing problem is gone, or if its there its not an issue. There is a lot, and I mean a lot, of World PvP now. Bleeding hollow realm in Taanan jungle on a Sunday evening is packed, you see so many people. Their phasing thing is really making areas look much more populated now.

As for class changes. I took my dungeon team through all the mythics and I can still do as many bosses as I could before, but cant do any more than that so everything is about as balanced as before. Disc priests take much more micro-management though so that may be an issue later.

I'm trying to finalize my new computer build (with old parts).
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Doing dailies in Tanaan to get Draenor flying on twenty new Bnets :/ actually on vacation six states away, but that's the project that's ongoing.

I get back on the 11th and will be giving DHs a try. I'd love for them to work as a replacement never team for DKs, but it'll be hard without the 101-110 talents to test properly.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    Doing dailies in Tanaan to get Draenor flying on twenty new Bnets :/ actually on vacation six states away, but that's the project that's ongoing.

I get back on the 11th and will be giving DHs a try. I'd love for them to work as a replacement never team for DKs, but it'll be hard without the 101-110 talents to test properly.
    Are we going to need to visit Draenor once legion hits? I have not played the beta but I assumed it will be more like Northrend and we wont need to bother learning flying.

Relearning how to play all of my toons. Again >.<

Really excited about the Prot Pally changes. Seems cool so far

Am doing wpvp mostly and been doing a lot of mining (fun changes there)

Leveling and gearing. learning isboxer and all the new stuff in patch.

I'm sssslllloooowwwwllllyyyy getting my configs migrated over to the new patch. I have hunters mostly working, though I need to tweak how I'm handling aggro as it's just not working yet. My prot paladins were pretty damned easy; about 4 buttons and done, with a bunch of situational tweaking left to do. Next up will be my caster group (priest/warlock x3/mage). Hopefully, by the time the expansion hits, I'll have them all functioning well enough to get to 110 with a minimum of fuss.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Ever since the patch, for me, it has been ALL TRANSMOG, ALL THE TIME! Right now I'm working my way through Burning Crusade. Clearing every Heroic at least once a day, if not more with other teams. I'm also doing pretty much every Legacy raid each week, again, sometimes multiples.
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!