Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Mouse Broadcasting.

Hello, this is Holy again ! I was lately asking about how to script multiboxing on different machines using HOTKEYNET. Did my home work and tried alot of things... but that was simple as .... so dumb :X you just have to change some senteces with the IP adress with the second computer.

Any way guys, its all good for me now, i have started doing some gold making dungeons etc... etc... but i still dont know how to broadcast mouse clicking??? like for AOE spells blizzard for mages etc ... i have seen some videos saying that i have to keep pressing the key above '' Tab '' ( is it - oem3) with the script right ?? and then left click or left click twice..
    Any way didnt work for me im just searching how to broadcast clicks properly and if you explain it/ if i can change the hotkey to activate it ?
    Again iam using HOTKEYNET and i tried 2 scripts :

<UseKeyAsModifier Oem3>

<Hotkey Oem3 LButton>
    <SendWinM wow1>
    <ClickMouse LButton>
    <SendWinM wow2>
    <ClickMouse LButton>

and also :

1. <UseKeyAsModifier Oem3>
    2. <Hotkey ScrollLockOn Oem3 LButton, MButton, RButton, Button4, Button5>
    3. <SendLabel w1, w2>
    4. <ClickMouse %TriggerMainKey%>
    5. <RestoreMousePos>

thx you for all what you are doing, you are awesome
    Last edited by MiRai : 07-30-2016 at 11:17 AM Reason: Formatting

Oem3 is the tilde key or ~ if you like.
    The idea of the HKN setup is to hold it down to broadcast the mouse. (or at least that is what the comments in the examples said to me).

Depending on your keyboard layout (e.g. if it is non US) you may want to change the key used as the Modifier.

yes for me that key above Tab is '' ² '' any exemples of how it should be now with the script ??

if i wanted to set the key to '' F1 ''

Well, I have to admit I'm not a HKN user, but the examples tend to show that F1 is F1 in HKN.

How can /follow be enabled in PVP i have seen ppl in PVP standing like in ths same right place not a follow thing. Any one know how to do this ?

Quote Originally Posted by holylightxz View Post
    How can /follow be enabled in PVP i have seen ppl in PVP standing like in ths same right place not a follow thing. Any one know how to do this ?
    Please stop re-posting this question in this thread. It's off topic and is considered a "derailment" of your thread as it has nothing to do with mouse broadcasting. I've already moved your original post to the proper forum.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology