Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Putting the key on a "pressed or released" mapped key will double the firing rate versus not using IS.

Yeah that's a good point. Lots of ways this could be mapped in IS that could affect the firing rate.

Tried to PM, but won't seem to let me. I'm new to ISboxer and multiboxing in general. Spent the last few days learning Isboxer and ran into GSE. Would it be possible to see your profiles for Isboxer? I understand if your not willing to share. I figured I'd ask. This is towards Pazgaz and Jabberwock or MadMilitia if hes willing to share aswell.
    Last edited by ffxireti : 07-31-2016 at 04:29 AM

My isb profile is not really interesting since it's using the "pro" system which means there's nothing in isboxer besides virtual key maps that do nothing. I use gs-e and that's where all the macros are.
    During WoD I played with gs macros + isb and used the macro keys on the g710+ to repeat the key presses every 50ms or so. worked fine... not sure if it was super optimized, but in tanaan things melted.

I would still like to get my hands on one of your profiles. Its alot easier for me reverse engineer a profile I know that works than going through countless post, threads and wiki pages trying to get ISboxer to work correctly with it. Are you using custom GS-E macros or something found on their site? Thanks for reply.

Quote Originally Posted by ffxireti View Post
    I would still like to get my hands on one of your profiles. Its alot easier for me reverse engineer a profile I know that works than going through countless post, threads and wiki pages trying to get ISboxer to work correctly with it. Are you using custom GS-E macros or something found on their site? Thanks for reply.

My GS sequences are wildly out of date beyond MW, BM/MM and PROT. I haven't spent much time with others, besides the ele shaman ones I posted earlier.

I tried pasting my IS profile awhile back but pastebin has a 512kb limit on guest submissions =/. I need to make an account for that. I'm also working on an annoying configuration problem that I haven't gotten past yet. But I can explain it some I think this way.

1. Game Helpers > World of Warcraft is where you want all of your wow / GS macros. Live by this rule. It will make your time using ISBoxer much better.
    2. The GS macros should all be called from these WoW macros you create.
    3. Make new macro sets under Game Helpers > World of Warcraft that make sense to look at. Ex: DPS, Survival, Healing, etc.
    4. Action target groups are essential for some things. Same rule applies here. You will want both roles ( ranged, tank, healer ) and classes and/or specializations. You can for example send a WoW macro from what I mentioned earlier to a subset of characters identified by an action target group.

Example of a macro in Game Helpers > World of Warcraft > Macro Sets > DPS ( won't exist you will need to create it ):

Right-click the new DPS Macroset and choose new Wow Macro > Name it DPS-ST ( single target ):

!if (character is in "Shaman" ) /click ELE-ST
    !if (character is in "Warrior") /click PROT-ST
    !if (character is in "Hunter") /click MM-ST
    !if (character is in "Deathknight") /click BLOOD-ST
    Keybind: ctrl + shift + 2

What you're looking at here is a combination of GS with action target groups. For every character using this named macro, their respective ATG (action target group) is used to identify which click of GS they get. When this is sent to the WoW client the appropriate macro is applied. Then whatever key combination you setup for the macro ( WoW named macros must always have a key combination if being used ) works to evoke the macro in game.

The next thing is simply setting up how you want the DPS-ST wow named macro called. You could create a DPS Masterkey ( named something along those lines ) in the combat keymap. Then have all your guys or some of your guys ( using ATGs ) use the WoW named macro. Create a new mapped key in combat and call it DPS Masterkey. Then in the step create a new action:

Right click Actions > Keystroke Actions > Named World of Warcraft Macro Action. Choose appropriate target and then select the DPS-ST macro from the WoW Macro Set: DPS and WoW Macro: DPS-ST.

Then it's just a matter of assigning a key you'll press to the DPS Masterkey. Try that out.

Oh and if you want my GS macros for MM, MW and PROT let me know. I also have a blood dk macro and an ele one posted a bit back and of course the BM macros.
    Last edited by MadMilitia : 07-31-2016 at 08:38 PM

I'll take a look at your GS macros. Thanks for explaing I'll give it a whirl see if I can get it to work. Also you could just dropbox or onedrive for profile if you wanted to. If you happen to upload it let me know I'll take a look and make sure I have everything configured correctly. Thanks for replying! Heck I'll send you my email address in PM incase you didn't want to do that.
    Last edited by ffxireti : 08-02-2016 at 04:52 AM

Profile still has issue. I won't have time to get to it for a bit as I've been busy with work.

Though these are the profiles you might want to try. Note: Some are still work in progress but I guess something is better than nothing!

PROT WAR - 2 macros

Sequences['PROT-ST'] = {StepFunction = [[
    limit = limit or 1
    if step == limit then
    limit = limit % #macros + 1
    step = 1
    else
    step = step % #macros + 1
    end
    ]],
    PreMacro = [[
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    ]],
    '/cast [combat] Victory Rush',
    '/castsequence reset=target Intercept, null',
    '/castsequence [combat] Focused Rage, Shield Block, Shield Slam',
    '/castsequence Shield Slam, Thunder Clap',
    '/cast Revenge',
    '/cast Devastate',
    PostMacro = [[
    /startattack
    /cast [combat]13
    /cast [combat] Battle Cry
    ]],
    }

Sequences['PROT-SV'] = {
    StepFunction = [[
    limit = limit or 1
    if step == limit then
    step = 1
    else
    end
    ]],
    PreMacro = [[
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    ]],
    '/cast [combat] Victory Rush',
    '/castsequence reset=target Intercept, null',
    '/castsequence [combat] Shield Block, Shield Slam, Ignore Pain',
    '/castsequence Shield Slam, Thunder Clap',
    '/cast Revenge',
    '/cast Devastate',
    PostMacro = [[
    /startattack
    /cast [combat]13
    /cast [combat] Last Stand
    /cast [combat] Battle Cry
    ]],
    }
    BLOOD DK

Sequences['BLOOD-ST'] = {
    StepFunction = [[
    limit = limit or 1
    if step == limit then
    step = 1
    else
    end
    ]],
    PreMacro = [[

]],
    "/castsequence reset=target Death Grip, null",
    "/castsequence reset=target Dark Command, null",
    "/cast Death Strike",
    "/cast Consumption",
    "/castsequence reset=combat Marrowrend, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike",
    "/cast [combat] Blood Boil",
    PostMacro = [[
    /cast [combat] Dancing Rune Weapon
    /cast [combat] Vampiric Blood
    ]],
    }

For Marksman I use Nano's lazy macros. See here: https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/top...sidewinders-2/

GS-OuttiePack.zip

I've attached the GS-E macros I've created over the last couple of days.
    My friend and I have used these in our mythic dungeon groups with varying levels of success in relation to ilvl etc.
    Class and Spec included.
    Elemental Shaman ST and AOE
    Frost Mage ST
    Destruction Warlock ST
    Discipline Priest ST (use as a damage dealer with passive atonement heals, quite fun until mana runs out)
    Blood DK ST
    Ret Pally ST and AOE
    Guardian Druid ST
    Brew Monk ST
    Marks Hunter ST (this one blows stuff up)
    Prot Warrior ST (get 1 piece of leech gear and you'll nearly never die)

These are designed to be spammed with about 100ms delay between hitting the key again.
    Just extract the "Outtie Pack" into your addon folder and it should work from there.

Let me know how these go if you get around to using them.