Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Would still be nice to know the answer to my question but I have set up the basic version. Cast and collect on all then cast again. Works ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    Would still be nice to know the answer to my question but I have set up the basic version. Cast and collect on all then cast again. Works ok.
    Addon fishing buddy has the ability to do casting by click. probably that

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    Addon fishing buddy has the ability to do casting by click. probably that
    Ah ok might try that thanks. I did actually look at fishing buddy already but the description on curse was a rambling wall of text. Didn't see any mention of that, I prob missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    Ah ok might try that thanks. I did actually look at fishing buddy already but the description on curse was a rambling wall of text. Didn't see any mention of that, I prob missed it.
    quick cast or something like that is the option. Not used it in years.

hey guys, sry dont have much time to write a guide or so.

its simple: create 4 VFX on your main with mouse AND keyboard pass thru --> small viewers (each on different possition) with big centered sources(Mirais guide is excellent for it).
    Drag your fishing skill on a bar and set a key for example on button "F".
    Then create in isboxer a Mappedkey to send "F" to all with a Hotkey for example "G" (not F)

Now you can begin: Press G and all your chars start fishing. With Mouse pass thru and big bobber you can grab the fish and with Jambas Advance loot on, you can loot it very fast and then click "F" to start fishing right after looting. Now keep tracking all viewers and enjoy fishing 2.0

I hope its a bit clear how to set it up