Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Kinda Fresh to Multiboxing, but feet are a bit wet. Tips needed.

So currently, I started multiboxing two days ago with Hotkeynet, wanting to try ISBoxer now.
    1M 3S setup (4 accts) and I'm at a position where I just want to be more efficient.
    I feel I have a comfortable grasp on my two teams.
    My first team is 4 Shamans, 1 Resto, 3 Ele. Pretty gravy for dungeon running.
    Using Healbot and basic macros, the group pretty much shines.

My second team however is 1 Pally (Tank) and 3 Hunters (BM).
    I feel like the setup feels wrong. Hunters up in melee range and everything feels weird.
    Is this normal and do I just need to get used to it?
    Should they be back behind me further?
    Should I bind a key to move backwards so they stop moving and I can pull?
    Is there anything I can do with this team to be hyper-efficient or at least 10x more than I am now?
    Currently this team works off an /assist <Tank> macro and that's pretty much it. Pets attack the right target with no problems. Just everything feels weird being so smashy close together...

The reason I'm running 4 accounts is because my wife likes to play with me and she wants to do dungeons without "stupid" people.

Any help is appreciated and I've looked through a bunch of stuff already and will continue to do so.

I would keep them back far. Ideally have them follow your wife, as healer she would normally be back further and can move them out of fire for you. Maybe add an additional keybind to follow your focus so it wont break if she is not there.

I use the usual WQES keys to move and use Shift-WQES keys to move my slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    I would keep them back far. Ideally have them follow your wife, as healer she would normally be back further and can move them out of fire for you. Maybe add an additional keybind to follow your focus so it wont break if she is not there.

I use the usual WQES keys to move and use Shift-WQES keys to move my slaves.

Oh my god... I didn't even think of having them follow my wife... *facepalm*