Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Current State of Multiboxing PvP in WoW

Hello Dual-Boxing Community!

New multiboxer and streamer here looking to get a good feel for the current state of PvP in WoW as it relates to multiboxers. I've crawled through the threads on here, battle.net, and other forums and think I have a good grasp of it. I was hoping to get some confirmation and provide a up to date thread to the community.

As it stands on July 28th 2016.

1. Alterac Brew Pup & Soul-Trader are no longer able to be interacted with inside BGs and Ashran, preventing following and excessive in game lag.
    Source: http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...egrounds/page2

2a. Follow is still NOT allowed in BGs with no signs of changing.
    2b. Follow IS functioning within arenas with no signs of being removed.
    Source: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...775?page=6#104

3. [Removed]

4. Click to move and IWT are still a viable solution for melee characters.
    Source: General consensus.

5. Multi-person mounts are still able to be interacted with insides BGs and Ashran and can be used to pseudo follow.
    Source: Unverified

Any additional information and or solutions this community can add here would be awesome! Looking forward to having a blast learning this new play style with all of you.

Don't mention bots or other third-party programs which help you circumvent the rules of the game.
    -MiRai
    Last edited by MiRai : 07-29-2016 at 06:00 AM

Quote Originally Posted by WinconGaming View Post
    Hello Dual-Boxing Community!

New multiboxer and streamer here looking to get a good feel for the current state of PvP in WoW as it relates to multiboxers. I've crawled through the threads on here, battle.net, and other forums and think I have a good grasp of it. I was hoping to get some confirmation and provide a up to date thread to the community.

As it stands on July 28th 2016.

1. Alterac Brew Pup & Soul-Trader are no longer able to be interacted with inside BGs and Ashran, preventing following and excessive in game lag.
    Source: http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...egrounds/page2
    Yes both got removed. Or though soul trader seems to work in ashran last time i tried
    2a. Follow is still NOT allowed in BGs with no signs of changing.
    nerver say nerver but well i can not see it happing any time soon. Bg's are not that good. and everyone is in the same gear.

2b. Follow IS functioning within arenas with no signs of being removed.
    Source: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...775?page=6#104
    I don't see the point doing arena in legion gear is pointless (world quests give better) unless you can rank a high rateing, everyone is in same gear so no more easy teams to kill.

3. [Removed]
    its a very very basic botting tool. very basic so we can not talk about it here.

4. Click to move and IWT are still a viable solution for melee characters.
    Source: General consensus.

5. Multi-person mounts are still able to be interacted with insides BGs and Ashran and can be used to pseudo follow.
    Source: Unverified
    both them work nicey at the same time got to be careful what you play and where kinda f**ed when u go inside there is not much ponit you end up becoming a pain for your team that could lead to bans. i would only use it in av/ioc.

Any additional information and or solutions this community can add here would be awesome! Looking forward to having a blast learning this new play style with all of you.

World pvp! in legion there are tons outdoor world pvp hubs part of the questing systems. you get gear from them and i don't feel follow or stuff will/can get removed as that would be unfair as we do the same in pve places. kill everything that move and not everyone does.
    Last edited by MiRai : 07-29-2016 at 06:00 AM

Only PvP purists will bother at this point. And that won't be BGs but arena. Arena 2s / 3s is very much viable to 2k multiboxing. A lot of comp choices, etc. You can get 2k if you spend enough time with your config and work out solutions to common problems.

I managed pretty decent ( 1750 I think ) doing 3s in primal season. I could have pushed it further but I got bored. Now I only do dungeons and Legion mythic+ will probably be my target for awhile.

For me PvP was never about the gear. I always felt if I could get 2k+ in arena play that in world PvP my config would shine. That actually worked out to be untrue. What works in arena doesn't work in world PvP so well. That's why I wouldn't spend much time on it.

Absolutely zero reason to pvp in this game anymore. Grind honor, grind prestige, grind artifact, grind pve for better pvp gear.

I am sure sadists will enjoy.