Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Can't get IsBoxer to launch WoW 64-bit

Hello guys,

still in my 7-day trial trying to make it work on 64-bit.Wish i do it by the end of it so i can buy it.I'm impressed by its features!

Tried pretty much everything.Game profile on InnerSpace is set to the WoW-64 exe,all 64-bit launch boxes checked(even on isboxer) but it still launches the 32-bit WoW client.When i launch from Blizzard Launcher it's always 64-bit and ''Launch in 32-bit'' is uncheked in ''Game Settings''.

Can anyone share some tips?Or maybe is there a problem with the new patch compatibility etc?It's so frustrating as it doesn't make any sense...

Thanks!

Right click Inner Space and select Configuration. At the bottom half of the Configuration window is 32/64-Bit settings, with 2 settings that apply to your question. 1. "Use 64-bit Inner Space Uplink" --- you want this to be ticked; and it should be ticked by default. 2. "Use same-bit game clients if possible (e.g. 64-bit client for 64-bit Inner Space)" -- you want this to be ticked as well, and it should be ticked by default as well. These settings are there to eliminate crashes many people previously reported when launching 64-bit WoW from 32-bit Inner Space and vice versa. Anyway, tick both of those, click Apply, close and restart Inner Space, and you should be good to go.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Thank you for the quick response Lax!

Unfortunately IsBoxer still launches the 32-bit client.There are no crashes it just refuses to launch WoW in 64-bit.

Another thing when launching from ISBoxer is all fonts are messed up making it very hard to read anything.Only when using ISBoxer as well otherwise it's the standard font.

I know there must be a solution i just can't find it