Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default Has anyone checked hunters in beta for...

Interact with target and facing? They now have a melee spec, shouldn't they do facing? Only reason I never used them in PvP, what a hassle.

Just tested. They work the same as previously. They will face the target only if they are outside max range. Even then they will stop as soon as they are in range. Changing to Survival does not change the behaviour. Quick gif of a test here.

Oh god that's terrible. I will not be 5 boxing these guys in PvP.

its kinda a bug itw/ctm seems to be tagged to the old gun/bow slot and other random slot that was next to the wep wands for casters as them weps indeed a item to use when hey get in range they stop.

to be fair if blizzard fixed it then they would remove itw/ctm working like i feel

It has something to do with the weapon slot as locks and mages and I assume priests all work the same way. Elemental shamans iirc are the only ones that don't have that problem.

But you can deal with this in a number of ways. One would be to keybind turns and then call that when you strafe left or right. So they'll strafe left and turn right at the same time. It doesn't completely turn them around but it helps.

Or you can use any number of items that allow for automatically facing a target. Like those JC diamonds.

With mine I tend to be conductor for their movement. If one is turned around (usually because the mob gripped them or feared them ) I will order that turned character to follow master. And then order it released when the issue has been corrected. Basically switching tracks on their DPS rotation to a follow rotation that involves following the master. Here you can put things like aspect of the cheetah, intercept, etc. Incredibly useful I find.

For melee I just have a follow macro bound to my mouse button.

Ok so first team I will be leveling is these guys, against my better judgement. I'll let you know if I have any awful experiences (or good!)

I'd like to nominate BM hunters for the longest most agonizing artifact quest. It took me over an hour to run 5 guys thru them.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    I'd like to nominate BM hunters for the longest most agonizing artifact quest. It took me over an hour to run 5 guys thru them.
    Darn it, thats what I run.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post

You aren't kidding. 3 here in my main group.