Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    Blog Entries

Default PbF role and days discussion

Putting this in offtopic as it has nothing to do with multiboxing. Directed towards danski, mirai, svper, vecter but anyone is welcome to chime in or hop on the PbF train.

Just so we can get some discussion down and my short term memory wont cause me to keep asking you all individually, what days work best for you all, what days are an absolute no-go, and what classes are you thinking about playing/leveling first. I am sure as time goes on we will have many potential group comps but needs to make sure we have the trinity at the start.

IRT: Legion mythic dungeons and BG's
    Check out my live stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/Crum151 and my website @ http://www.crumspeaks.com

I am planning to roll Mistweaver out of the gate. I had planned on Resto Druid, but I am not impressed after patch. I'll be going ham on Windwalker as well. If that class doesn't pan out for Mythic + (not sure why they wouldn't), I can hard switch to something more compatible. Both are looking really strong in BGs though. Mistweaver also has the 2nd highest damage output as a healer (2nd only behind Disc, and actually #1 on AoE pulls), so this should assist with clear speeds. If somebody else ends up swapping a healer from time to time and Windwalker is garbage, I'll most likely have a Boomkin or Fire Mage available.

Im good to commit to two evenings (not Sunday...GoT, Walking Dead, etc.) 9p EDT to 12p-1a EDT works best for me. Pref not two days in a row, but its no biggie is most can only do two back to back.

Druid Heals/Tank
    DPS Hunter, Lock, EnhShami

May switch up for a priest healer, but not sure just yet. Do to how chaotic immediate aoe OMG OMG we are going to die heals are with Disc.