Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 18

Default Issue with the Loot method since prepatch

Hey guys,

have anyone else trouble with the loot method free for all?
    did 2 hc dungeons and the bosses didnt drop anything. Only personal loot drop something.
    Another thing is that you cant change loot method in group. You must convert to raid and then its possible to change the method.
    what a weird system now.

Yep, you have to be in an actual guild raid in order to change it from personal loot. As I understand it though, you can still trade any item that drops for a player IF it is a lower ilevel than what they have equipped.

I made my team Engineers and am using the Loot-a-Rang now. My key has everyone use the Loot-a-Rang and round robins through the following macro:
    /run LootSlot(1)
    /run LootSlot(2)
    /run LootSlot(3)
    /run LootSlot(4)
    /run LootSlot(5)
    /run LootSlot(6)
    /run LootSlot(7)
    /run LootSlot(8)
    /run LootSlot(9)
    /click StaticPopup1Button1

It takes about two seconds for all 20 characters to loot all corpses in range. I love it.
    Last edited by MiRai : 07-22-2016 at 10:08 PM Reason: Formatting
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Blizz hotfix it
    Loot-a-Rang is only useable in draenor, isnt it?

U can change loot in party with then command lines /ffa for free for all. Jamba still can try and set loot to ffa group as well.

Findle's Loot-a-Rang now only works in Draenor, but the Engineer's Loot-a-Rang works everything, including in the Beta.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

oh cool, thx
    nice to learn something new after years
    thats make my decision for professions in legion easier

Another annoying thing showed up today. Confirm to sell loot that can be traded -.-
    After few dungeons and old raids i can say that im very mad. Every f****** item confirm to sell.
    Is there maybe a hidden option to turn this off?

Quote Originally Posted by Djawol View Post
    Another annoying thing showed up today. Confirm to sell loot that can be traded -.-
    After few dungeons and old raids i can say that im very mad. Every f****** item confirm to sell.
    Is there maybe a hidden option to turn this off?
    The confirm is only items that you can transmog on that character. It's binding it (removing the timer) to you basically as you sell it.

Everything I ever mention that I like in this game is gone. I mentioned how WONDERFUL the fiddler's loot-a-rang is and now it is freaking worthless. 90% of the use is from dungeons/raids and that's gone, who's going to be hanging around Draenor wilds after the release anyway. You have to be an Engineer level 159 or so to use the other. Purely an anti-boxing move again. I used to use the huntard pet Fetch but that locks up the pets once in a while and they can only be un-locked if you release them and call them back. I really hate blizzard for this one. I guess everyone is going to be an Engineer from now one.
    Last edited by Catamer : 07-23-2016 at 08:09 PM
    X Five, a Galakrond alliance guild for multiboxers
    pally/shaman (thiliander/xenoca) , Shaman/Hunters (Zhedrar), Priest/Warlocks(Yarili,Yarlii,Yariil,Yarlli,Yarill)

Quote Originally Posted by Catamer View Post
    Everything I ever mention that I like in this game is gone. I mentioned how WONDERFUL the fiddler's loot-a-rang is and now it is freaking worthless. 90% of the use is from dungeons/raids and that's gone, who's going to be hanging around Draenor wilds after the release anyway. You have to be an Engineer level 159 or so to use the other. Purely an anti-boxing move again. I used to use the huntard pet Fetch but that locks up the pets once in a while and they can only be un-locked if you release them and call them back. I really hate blizzard for this one. I guess everyone is going to be an Engineer from now one.
    Been multiboxing for 9 yrs and have never used a loot-a-rang so I don't see what the fuss is all about. No going to change how I play at least.

Multiboxers are not the only players to be effected by this. Think outside the box for a moment to what else could this be stopping?!?