Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default jamba not working

I downloaded an updated version of jamba..7.0.3-5.0.1 but nothing is working. Tried uninstalling and remaking team among other stuff. Wondering if its still broken or if I'm just not doing something correct to get it working. The Shift Alt I not inviting, not changing masters or following each other. If anyone can help would appreciate it thank you! Even tried loading out of date addons to no avail.

As I said in the ISBoxer forum, SHIFT+ALT+I is an ISBoxer Addon macro. You need to set your WoW clients to load out of date addons, so WoW will load the ISBoxer Addon. If you do not do this, then the ISBoxer macros for Invite/Follow/Assist/JambaMaster will not work.

I did load out of date add-ons, it did not help, still nothing is working. When I hit Shift Alt I now it pulls up my pets window on hunter, on other toons it does nothing. So I'm assuming something Blizzard did with the new patch broke this, even with the new jamba update its not working correctly. That's why I tried to rebuild the teams with ISboxer, see if it would overright wow default macro's so that its macro's would work correctly, that didnt' help either.

When I log into toons I get the message:

JambaFTL: Updating JambaFTLTAssit-Button with:
    JambaFTL: Updating JambaFTLFollow-Button with:
    JambaFTL: Updating JambaFTLTarget-Button with:

I know little to nothing about programming, but it looks to me like whatever jamba is suppose to be using for this stuff to work is being updated as empty. So I don't know if I have to do something on my computer to set these buttons and what buttons they're suppose to be or if Jamba isn't updating them correctly so they'll work.

I'm not trying to be difficult, I know major patches break add-ons and you have to wait for them to be fixed and updated, it's just i did get an updated Jamba so I'm just wondering if I'm not setting it up correctly now or if I need to wait for something else to be updated to fix the issues I'm having.

Also I did go to keybinds and found the follow keybind, tried to set that thinking maybe that would plug into jamba somehow but it did nothing either.

Have you gone back to check to make sure that the out of date addons are enabled, and ticked (maybe untick and retick to be sure).
    Since setting the option, have you logged out your characters and reload your team after setting the load out of date addons? Or even to the char select screen, or even a /console reloadui?

The only reason the standard ISBoxer functions would not work for you are:
    1. You have not enabled the out of date addons in WoW
    2. You have not performed one of the actions necessary for WoW to reload the addons after you enabled the out of date addons.(methods noted above)
    3. WoW has unselected the addon and you have not re-checked it, and then reloaded addons (methods noted above)
    4. You are not loading your team with ISBoxer. You should be using one of the 3 methods noted here. Preferably the first one.
    5. You have disabled key maps.

JAMBA will work independently of ISBoxer (although ISBoxer sets up a couple of things to work with it too), but you definitely have an issue with the ISBoxer Addon not working, because it is what should be responding to the SHIFT+ALT+I (when you have Key Maps enabled), and it also sets up a few other functions, like ALT+F for follow, ALT+A for assist (assuming you haven't changed the default hotkeys), and also setting the JambaMaster when you switch characters.

Perhaps you should reset your keybinds in WoW to default, Clear your ISBoxer profile (File -> Clear) and re-run the Quick Setup Wizard. If you happen to have a complex ISBoxer Profile, use the File -> Save As menu first.

So I went back through my addons to make sure everything was checked. When I first loaded the game after the patch I disabled all addons because everything was completely jumbled. When i started updating the addons I was turning them back on. My issue was thinking ISboxer and Jamba were the same thing...I never realized they were seperate, like I said this morning. =( I thought ISboxer was the out of game part to set everything up and Jamba was the in game part that controlled everything, yes I'm not a very smart person sometimes. When I was reloading addons I completely missed there was an ISboxer addon, never realized that before...so turning everything off messed me up because i never looked for or noticed the isboxer addon...I just kept messing with the Jamba because its called Jamba-follow...jamba-assist...yes I can be this dense at times...

Everything works as it should, once you enable it...>< I am very sorry for not noticing this before...This is why I try not to mess with things I don't understand...I really appreciate you taking the time to continuously attempt to get me to understand though...

Thank you so much for the help! =)

P.s I know you're praying for bad things to happen to me now...but aren't I punished enough having to be in my own presence all day! o.O I'm kind of irritating!
    Last edited by quantumparadox : 07-20-2016 at 01:51 PM

I run jamba and have no contal over isboxer.

Jamba can not access stuff out the game it has no way of knowimg what IsB window your on.

Am up to date lax was a bit slow.