Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 50

As I found out this evening, don't use CloseLoot as the /click name in isboxer. The game recognises 'CloseLoot' as the command syntax and doesn't do the macro.

Quote Originally Posted by CMKCot View Post
    run the barn on all chars, feed cloth to tailors with tailoring building and stockpile bags.

save them for the post expac craze once people realize the 30 slot bags are the biggest bags in the game unless you want to buy the 500k gold bags.
    But the cloth is spellbound.
    Life is like and Ice Cream Cone, you have to enjoy it before it melts;-)

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSeekerUSA View Post
    But the cloth is spellbound.
    The cloth is, but the fur that's used to create the cloth isn't soulbound. So you can run those barns, and send the fur to the tailors who then turn it into cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiBear View Post
    The cloth is, but the fur that's used to create the cloth isn't soulbound. So you can run those barns, and send the fur to the tailors who then turn it into cloth.
    True and I just found that I can get the cooldown removed as well.
    Last edited by SoulSeekerUSA : 07-24-2016 at 03:32 PM
    Life is like and Ice Cream Cone, you have to enjoy it before it melts;-)

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSeekerUSA View Post
    Yep which is great but then the tailor that makes the hexweave cloth is on a daily cooldown, lol. I cannot see how having 5 barns makes that much dif when it bottlenecks with the cooldown of making the cloth.
    Forget the cooldown cloth.. i made 60k last week on fur and bloods on the AH. I have 20 barns btw..but still..my mages are tailors.. i do make cloth for bags.. but im not counting on that as a big source of income atm..just want all my toons to have the bags. The bags might sell for a lot more in Legion due to no new bigger bags ( other than the one you can buy for 500K ). barns still best, reliable, income atm.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Funny thing about the new loot method, I just killed Nok-Karosh and instead of rolling for the Garn Nighthowl mount it dropped for every toon. At 3k gold each in AH right now thats 15k gold per kill.
    Out of curiosity I went and killed it. It does indeed drop more than the previous 1, but it's not a guaranteed drop for all toons. 5/10 of my toons got a drop. Even if the price is way down on them (about 2k here) that's not horrible for a few minutes of work. It still hits like a truck though. A truck on steroids that hasn't had it's coffee and is a grumpy morning person. I suggest bringing your N.U.C.U.L.A.R.S. and using the garrison ability to call reinforcements to help tank it, as it will most likely just keep one-shotting your tanks.

I'll have to take a look at fur and leather again. It seems the price is actually going up a bit, where as bloods and felblight have just plummeted (felblight is down to under 20g a piece).

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    I'll have to take a look at fur and leather again. It seems the price is actually going up a bit, where as bloods and felblight have just plummeted (felblight is down to under 20g a piece).
    The 60k was the bloods and fur..your right.. the bloods are going down a lot. When i was doing felblights from Kaz+my barns every week.. i was bringing in 120k+ a week. It will be interesting to see how long the fur it's self stays up. It should stay level and start to go up after launch.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Rated Arena Member

Does this loot system work in dungeons aswell? everyone has their own loot and gold? Because I like transmog farming. And that would give me a reason to run with 5 insted of 1

Quote Originally Posted by Selz View Post
    Does this loot system work in dungeons aswell? everyone has their own loot and gold? Because I like transmog farming. And that would give me a reason to run with 5 insted of 1
    It defaults to Personal Loot in dungeons just as it does everywhere else. But for the moment, who knows if/when it will change, you can type /ffa and it will change the loot to Free For All.

for the few that said hunters pets can no longer do this they can you need a new book now

http://www.wowhead.com/item=136781/p...g-manual-fetch