Close
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 50

Default One Thing Nice About the New Patch

is how all my guys get loot no matter what;-)

I will explain a bit more, lol.

Used to be you had to choose free for all but you do not have to do that now because up to 5 toons that tag a mob get loot even if you are in the same group. And the gold is all individual as well, no more sharing.
    Last edited by SoulSeekerUSA : 07-20-2016 at 12:25 PM
    Life is like and Ice Cream Cone, you have to enjoy it before it melts;-)

I'm guessing this is related to the how mob tagging works in legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pazgaz View Post
    I'm guessing this is related to the how mob tagging works in legion.
    Yes, no more of only one of your toons getting loot and all of the toons also do not have to share gold as well when looting mobs even when in a group.

I assume that means that IWT will be required more often if you dont MasterLoot?

What this means is that multiboxers get more gold!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

yeah, i noticed this as well, and im kinda freaked out about it. looks far too powerful.

as it is now, its no big deal, you just get a absolute metric ton of useless greys i don't even bother selling, i just clean bags with a macro. but come Legion greys are worth a lot of gold and mobs also drop lots of gold.

pretty sure it will get nerfed, i've seen regular players making CRZ groups grouping up just to farm elites on taanan, saw them first around the throne zone and got my attention as i was just passing by farming rares (so i could get a set of 695 polearms for my hunters)

i wasnt even trying to kill regular mobs. just making my way to elites, noticed at first lots of extra drops and it wasn't until i updated the total gold on all toons, after a mass sell on the good old mammoth mount, that it hit me. i had an extra 2.6k gold

another thing i noticed is that at times even with personal loot selected i get the odd roll screen on a green or blue.
    Last edited by CMKCot : 07-20-2016 at 03:01 PM

Quote Originally Posted by CMKCot View Post
    yeah, i noticed this as well, and im kinda freaked out about it. looks far too powerful.

as it is now, its no big deal, you just get a absolute metric ton of useless greys i don't even bother selling, i just clean bags with a macro. but come Legion greys are worth a lot of gold and mobs also drop lots of gold.

pretty sure it will get nerfed, i've seen regular players making CRZ groups grouping up just to farm elites on taanan, saw them first around the throne zone and got my attention as i was just passing by farming rares (so i could get a set of 695 polearms for my hunters)

i wasnt even trying to kill regular mobs. just making my way to elites, noticed at first lots of extra drops and it wasn't until i updated the total gold on all toons, after a mass sell on the good old mammoth mount, that it hit me. i had an extra 2.6k gold

another thing i noticed is that at times even with personal loot selected i get the odd roll screen on a green or blue.
    Naaaa, this has been a very very long time coming. Not going any place any time soon.

I haven't found anything to like about the pre-patch yet. Even if we get more gold looting, doubt it will make up for the loss of gold in Garrison and Shipyard missions. They are useless to do now, useless.

My barn is still making gold, thats it. They even made the trade goods in the Trading post 4x what they were before, outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    I haven't found anything to like about the pre-patch yet. Even if we get more gold looting, doubt it will make up for the loss of gold in Garrison and Shipyard missions. They are useless to do now, useless.

My barn is still making gold, thats it. They even made the trade goods in the Trading post 4x what they were before, outrageous.
    I just recently came back about a month or so ago and just got my Garrison town hall to level 3 so I will see non of that easy garrison gold. Is it even worth it to keep going there daily now?