Close
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Showing results 41 to 50 of 50

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    Out of curiosity I went and killed it. It does indeed drop more than the previous 1, but it's not a guaranteed drop for all toons. 5/10 of my toons got a drop. Even if the price is way down on them (about 2k here) that's not horrible for a few minutes of work. It still hits like a truck though. A truck on steroids that hasn't had it's coffee and is a grumpy morning person. I suggest bringing your N.U.C.U.L.A.R.S. and using the garrison ability to call reinforcements to help tank it, as it will most likely just keep one-shotting your tanks.

I'll have to take a look at fur and leather again. It seems the price is actually going up a bit, where as bloods and felblight have just plummeted (felblight is down to under 20g a piece).
    Hmm my Garrison Ability didn't work there, but I burned that big cat down with 10 arcane mages with the good old maneuver:

5/10 mounts as there were no other tappers

I just killed him again with my 5 hunter team and 5 mounts dropped. I don't think its a 50% chance here I just think 5 drop.

I cant find the thread on legion mob tagging, but I seem to remember you need to split into two teams. A team of 4 that tags the mob first, then a team of 5, then your straggler.

That should get you 9 mounts using the new looting rules.

Edit: I found the post, its actually part of this thread:
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...l=1#post405237
    Last edited by JohnGabriel : 07-26-2016 at 08:02 PM Reason: added link

I dont have hunters high enough.. only 3 mages.. i could not kill it on any team.. he one shots my geared tank 8(
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Does this new mob tap system also apply to old raids and/or dungeons? (Firelands e.g.)

That would be a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Moosey View Post
    Does this new mob tap system also apply to old raids and/or dungeons? (Firelands e.g.)

That would be a dream.

only in the outdoor world.

Another nice change, Hunter's no longer miss out on loot if our pet kills something.

Does it work with a cross realm group ?

QUOTE=MiRai;405319]I just recently made a video for this:

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this !!

Until I found this, I was just having all my toons jump (To close the loot windows) and then re-interacting with targets. I would have to do this 4-5 times to make sure all my toons received their loot.

The root problem is blizzard needs to fix the dang "that item is busy" problem.
    Owachi (Druid), Rhodrage(Paladin), Tenitis (Warlock), Rhodigan (Mage), Vhoden (Shaman)

I learned today another fix is enabling advanced looting in Jamba.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    I learned today another fix is enabling advanced looting in Jamba.
    yep this has been posted a few times.