Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Is there a mod to see mining nodes on my main?

My main doesn't have mining, but one of my other characters does. Is there a way to see mining nodes on my main's mini-map even though he doesn't have the profession?

Quote Originally Posted by Esca View Post
    My main doesn't have mining, but one of my other characters does. Is there a way to see mining nodes on my main's mini-map even though he doesn't have the profession?
    Do you use IsBoxer? You can easily do this with VideoFX.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...map-select-box

Mods can not do this video fx is only way sorry

Thanks! I had been putting off making the switch to IsBoxer, but with this feature and Legion coming I'll have to give it a try.

well to be fair i would go all miners and get x5 the ore! that's what am doing anyway then ill see my alts ore

I believe you can do this with Gathermate2 addon. Just import the data file (Install Gathermate2_Data addon and import) and you will be prepopulated with all the nodes in the world. I'm pretty sure they show up even if you do not have the profession.

...that said this GatherMate2 will just give you locations of ALL nodes, you won't see "active" nodes unless you the video fx option that Ebony proposed above.