Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Isboxer issue

Default Isboxer issue

Hi all. This might be easy or not. Maybe a common issue or user error again.

Background

Had a couple of teams added and was running one of them leveling etc. Had them working on macros from wow library in isboxer.
    Was workingas intended.

Then i decided to clean up and getting the teams more structured and lvl the last group to 90 before raf expired.
    Did this for a few days.

When i added the new chars and teams i used the guide in isboxer. Addteam. Select chars. Cpu layout and then pro setup. Im not afraid box checked. And unchecked the straight broadcast checkbox

Never configurated the chars i boosted up. Follow worked and iwt for quest looting etc.
    Then today i started up the old team. And no macros was executed.
    have my buttons on g600 mouse wich uses numpad. Num1 num 2 and so on.

No rotation fires of but dance and jump still works and even reload screen. They are bound to num 5 6 7 8

Aoe macro for death and decay does setview and activates cursor but no dd is casted.&nbsp.
    So have this happen to u guys before ?.

Does isboxer get messed up if u add teams pro configstyle when u already have a team set pro style ?.
    Is it better to have diffrent saved files if u have teams on diffrent servers?

Any idea what i might have fcked up ?

Quote Originally Posted by mugg70 View Post
    Does isboxer get messed up if u add teams pro configstyle when u already have a team set pro style ?.
    Not normally. Usually if there is a conflict in the settings it will give you a warning box with 4 options. If you select a certain option it might break your existing config, but then the message for that option says that.

Is it better to have diffrent saved files if u have teams on diffrent servers?
    If you like, for your organisation. It is not necessary though. If it was a different game, I tend to keep the configs in separate files, but that is because they can end up getting large as it is, and there is nothing worse than breaking a working config because you were trying to change settings for a different game. That said, you can have different game configs in the same file too and they can all work, despite some of them being different styles of setup e.g. D3 and WoW are different styles.

Any idea what i might have fcked up ?
    Not offhand. Are you sure it is not in game bindings or some other addon causing the issue? Perhaps if you shared your ISBoxer profile it would be possible to determine whether the issue was with that.

Thnx for the input. Been away for a few days. =)
    Started up a new config file. But this time ill do seperate for servers. Seems more easy to keep a structure with less chars.

Thnx for the input. Been away for a few days. =)
    Started up a new config file. But this time ill do seperate for servers. Seems more easy to keep a structure with less chars.
    Maintaining separate profiles for separate servers sounds like a nightmare, because if you are making changes to something in one profile, chances are you're going to need to copy those changes over to every other profile you have. Class rotations, macros, special-case Mapped Keys (IWT, looting, breaking follow, etc), healing, Video FX, Click Bars... the list goes on for anything saved in your ISBoxer profile.

You say you are trying to move to the Pro System, and one of the main reasons to make that move is so that you can manage multiple characters, in the same profile, much easier than without it. So, as bob already suggested, you should share your profile, tell us what you're pressing, and what you're expecting to happen.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

ill guess ill be back posting soon.
    started the file over again instead.
    and trying to make a nice setupview for all the chars so it will be easy to find errors in the future.
    the good part was that so far i had not added alot of functions yet.
    this time ill keep a saved file.. just in case

Seems i found what caused the error..
    Same thing happen again in the new file when adding new teams..
    The problem that caused the whole thing not executing my macros was that to have Virtual combat on top for easy access when setting virtual combat/class
    i added a # to it.. so #virtual combat..
    when creating new groups in went looking for Virtual combat not my #virtual combat file.
    Problem solved