Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

Run the voa raid solo on a high lvl for a chance at the 3 person mammoth - it's very handy for boxing.. or buy a vial of the sands mount and fly one to the dungeon and summon the 3rd toon.

Main account rafs one.. then main account rafs another to get the 42 lvls to main account x2. Make one a Mage - portals are a godsend!

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Run the voa raid solo on a high lvl for a chance at the 3 person mammoth - it's very handy for boxing.. or buy a vial of the sands mount and fly one to the dungeon and summon the 3rd toon.

Main account rafs one.. then main account rafs another to get the 42 lvls to main account x2. Make one a Mage - portals are a godsend!
    I have both mounts, so no problems here

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post

Love this strat so much, i was going to pay for a ISboxer subs but you made me think out of the box! instead of paying 50usd for ISboxer i ll buy second slave and follow the park in dungeon strat. love ya!