Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Default Questions for RAF

Hello all, i have been planning on running some RAF since i recently startet on a new server..
    So i will be leveling 10 toons 1-90 (with the exception of Warrior, which is lvl 100 already)

I am new to multiboxing, but have read the 'noob guides' here, so i know the basics (i guess)
    I will be using HotkeyNet and Jamba

I will be making 1 subaccount, so i will be playing 2 instances og wow at the same time (1 master 1 Slave)
    - Would you suggest making 1 more slave to make it more efficient, pleace bear in mind that im new to multiboxing, or will it increase significantly in differculty controlling more that 1 slave??

How do i manage to level all the different classes? Since i want to run LFD mainly (seems to be fastest atm) i would want atleast 1 tank/healer for each team. what would be the best setups?
    if i must have a melee toon should i master/minion it, and what should i pair it with?
    Would it be easier to minion a dps, healer or tank? -

Ive heard hunters should be pretty straight forward, and since i dont need the raf account after, i dont mind making 10x hunters on that acc, i just need what is easier, and most efficient

I hope some of you can help me with some of these questions Thanks

this is how i would do it.
    u have 1 main account. and get 2 more accounts.
    1 main acc rafed to 2 and use your lvl 100 warri for boost dung.
    2 second acc and raf this to a 3 acc.
    3 acc is just for raf beacuse u need 3 lvl in range for raf to work. and later u can use the 90 char here to boost 1-2 in dung at low lvl.

and by this u also have 1 free char on main "1" account per 2 chars at 90 at second account.

Each raf toon can grant a total of 42 levels.. I would raf yourself x2 then for every pair you level your main account can be granted to 90 - just make sure to get it to level 6 and 90% - that way you'll only have to level 9 lvls and 10% to lvl 100.

Quote Originally Posted by mugg70 View Post
    this is how i would do it.
    u have 1 main account. and get 2 more accounts.
    1 main acc rafed to 2 and use your lvl 100 warri for boost dung.
    2 second acc and raf this to a 3 acc.
    3 acc is just for raf beacuse u need 3 lvl in range for raf to work. and later u can use the 90 char here to boost 1-2 in dung at low lvl.

and by this u also have 1 free char on main "1" account per 2 chars at 90 at second account.
    So lets call my main 'main' (the account i will be playing after raf ends) and the others alt 1 and alt 2.

You suggest i boost alt 1 and alt 2 with my main account playing my level 100 warrior..?
    This was i would have to link the two alt accounts, and then my main would not benefit? if i understand you correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Each raf toon can grant a total of 42 levels.. I would raf yourself x2 then for every pair you level your main account can be granted to 90 - just make sure to get it to level 6 and 90% - that way you'll only have to level 9 lvls and 10% to lvl 100.
    This is a good idea, but will it be much more differcult to run the multibox? and do you have some suggested class compositions that would be easier?

If ure main is the account your gonna save for later only then all u need is to get the chars to 90.
    After 90 theres no benefits from rafs extra xp.
    And for raf to work the chars must be in 3 lvl range or it wont work.
    And considering timesaver and cost 2 new accounts is cheap at the moment.
    So for this to work in range to and timesaver a would do this.
    Main acc rafing to a second account.
    Second account rafing a third. So they benefits raf.
    By doing this. Every char that lvl 1-90 on second acc can grant 42 lvls to main.
    Example.
    Ac2 and ac3 lvl 1 chars. Kill mobs to lvl 10. Start boosting dungs with main lvl 100 to 90
    do this as many chars u want to boost to 90. Make sure one of third acc is a rogue. Ass. Sub for the speed and aoe
    when ure done. Create chars on main. And at same time acc2 for raf xp. Use acc3 rogue to boost then in dung to 48.
    The use acc2 90 chars and boost to 90.
    Remember to grt so close to ding cuz if ute close to ding thats still close at 90 so u basically get 90-91 free

and u dont need any boxing program for this just park the chars

Quote Originally Posted by mugg70 View Post
    and u dont need any boxing program for this just park the chars
    I see, this seems like a good plan, do you have any idea of the time it will take to boost 1-90?

Also you suggest that i level acc2 and acc3 together to 90 with boosts from my lvl 100, and then afterwards level main and acc2 to level 48 and then grant levels..?

untill what level can my lvl 90 boost dungeons efficiently do you think?

guess lvl 90 rogue effective maybe lvl 70 maybe all to 80 depends on gear and such..
    atleast to 70 should be no probs.
    schematics..10 chars on main account
    1 MAin lvl 100 booster--- acc1+acc2 to 90 repeat 6 times.. gives u 252 granting levels
    acc2 rogue booster ---acc1+main acc to lvl 64 for 10 chars. then grant from 64 to 90

time to do this really dont know. u can add more accounts for more effective granting.
    but u need to get some to 90 due to u cant grant over your own level
    u can add me if your on eu servers crazyeights#2856 for more