Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default RIFT DLC Pack Breakdown

So, I was looking at some RIFT stuff over the past few days and because I know that Trion has a tendency to nickel and dime people in their F2P games (if you let them), I decided to put together a, what I believe to be, easy-to-read chart to help decode all of their DLC packs. However, even after being decoded it's still a pretty ridiculous setup, and while the chart is not entirely complete, I figured that I'd share it in its current form since I think I have a take a break on it for a few days. Enjoy.

Link

I'd like to hear any feedback about the chart since, not only is this the first one like it which I've put together, but if the format works then I'd try to keep something up to date and stickied in this forum for everyone else. Thanks.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    So, I was looking at some RIFT stuff over the past few days and because I know that Trion has a tendency to nickel and dime people in their F2P games (if you let them), I decided to put together a, what I believe to be, easy-to-read chart to help decode all of their DLC packs. However, even after being decoded it's still a pretty ridiculous setup, and while the chart is not entirely complete, I figured that I'd share it in its current form since I think I have a take a break on it for a few days. Enjoy.

Link

I'd like to hear any feedback about the chart since, not only is this the first one like it which I've put together, but if the format works then I'd try to keep something up to date and stickied in this forum for everyone else. Thanks.
    Great work on that chart!
    Yeah, that definitely helps a lot!

Returning player to RIFT .... This is a big help.

Thank you