Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: /follow

Default /follow

I was one of the many MB's that left when they removed follow back in 2013 from the BG's. I came back because I missed WOW and they gave me 5 upgrades to my accounts for free. But now I see that even open world pvp is not accessible to us because they broke follow in those areas and now I am considering leaving once again. I mostly PVE but like to PVP every once in awhile but with them breaking /follow in so many areas now it just makes me wonder how long until they remove it from the entire game.
    Life is like and Ice Cream Cone, you have to enjoy it before it melts;-)

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSeekerUSA View Post
    But now I see that even open world pvp is not accessible to us because they broke follow in those areas

I don't see follow being removed in anything other the bg's! and Ashran is not a "world PVP" it's a set group of players vs players. i legions there bringing back world PVP places like the towers in hellfire and halaa and as far as i can it would not be easy to axe follow from or even if there is a point because a boxer would trash a PvE hubs!

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    I don't see follow being removed in anything other the bg's! and Ashran is not a "world PVP" it's a set group of players vs players. i legions there bringing back world PVP places like the towers in hellfire and halaa and as far as i can it would not be easy to axe follow from or even if there is a point because a boxer would trash a PvE hubs!
    Ahhhh, I see. I have not accessed Ashran and won't now at all. Thanks for the info.
    Life is like and Ice Cream Cone, you have to enjoy it before it melts;-)