Close
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 197

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    awesome, got this going. That's been bugging me for ages.

The dungeon objective quest thingy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXEG9G43eLc
    Can hide it again through config but it reappears when i enter a new dungeon.
    ^^
    ^^ testing this now with it locked.

Shows up only on main character after entering fresh Dungeon. Slaves get nothing. (i have JOT to show on master only.)

ya no real way to hide them quests. there is no way to hide the frame at all for jamba well you could use the show/hide command line but it would need two macros or a 2step.

i could add a opt to no longer show them.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    ya no real way to hide them quests. there is no way to hide the frame at all for jamba well you could use the show/hide command line but it would need two macros or a 2step.

i could add a opt to no longer show them.
    No worries, the click through had been my primary concern. Happy out now.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    toys/mounts/pets are not supported by the addon it uses to make them item bars i would have to code my own to support it and i just don't have time atm or even know where to start there really funny items there not spells or items..... but they turn into a spell. so unless i found somthing else and i don't think libaction button is going to get updated anytime soon to support this.
    I just created a ticket on the WowAce page relating to this issue as it is bugging me too.... Seems like the developer is active, as he just replied to some other tickets... We'll see what he says. His intent for the library is to exactly match the Blizzard action bar mechanism so hopefully he can get this fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by schilm View Post
    I just created a ticket on the WowAce page relating to this issue as it is bugging me too.... Seems like the developer is active, as he just replied to some other tickets... We'll see what he says. His intent for the library is to exactly match the Blizzard action bar mechanism so hopefully he can get this fixed.
    That would be fantastic! Make things quite a bit easier, almost back to normal, before blizzard broke everything (again) on this last patch. Not a happy camper right now =(

fixed a small lag bug with Jamba Tracker. when doing Demon Invasions

Hello, I was hoping I could replace the built-in Objective Tracker with Jamba with the option "Hide Blizzard Objectives Tracker", but apparently it doesn't work at start, I have to uncheck and check it again to make the Blizz frame disappear. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Qebm View Post
    Hello, I was hoping I could replace the built-in Objective Tracker with Jamba with the option "Hide Blizzard Objectives Tracker", but apparently it doesn't work at start, I have to uncheck and check it again to make the Blizz frame disappear. Am I missing something?
    Unfortunately it cannot be completely removed. The default tracker reactivated itself when it updates. You could try using MoveAnything to completely disable it. I think that will work. I've just moved it away from that location and keep it minimised myself.

I remember there use to be a button to abandon single quest on all chars, now I only see abandon all quests, am I missing something? Thanks.

EDIT: Nvm, enabling broadcasting and clicking quest in JOT then abandoning manually gets it done fast enough.
    Last edited by Benjii : 08-11-2016 at 04:57 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Benjii View Post
    I remember there use to be a button to abandon single quest on all chars, now I only see abandon all quests, am I missing something? Thanks.

EDIT: Nvm, enabling broadcasting and clicking quest in JOT then abandoning manually gets it done fast enough.
    If you have a quest addon that replaces the standard quest dialog, it can prevent Jamba's quest management bar from popping up.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Benjii View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    If you have a quest addon that replaces the standard quest dialog, it can prevent Jamba's quest management bar from popping up.

there is a not a bar to do this anymore you right click the quest and do use this menu.

This way you no longer need to into the quest to abandon the the quest and works like blizzards.

Quote Originally Posted by Qebm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    Unfortunately it cannot be completely removed. The default tracker reactivated itself when it updates. You could try using MoveAnything to completely disable it. I think that will work. I've just moved it away from that location and keep it minimised myself.

hmm not sure what your doing wrong but i never see the blizzard one again after it hidden....

all jamba does is { /dump ObjectiveTrackerFrame:Hide() } or u can do {ObjectiveTrackerFrame:Show() } to bring it back it should work on load up what other addons you using this to change it?

maybe u got a addon that trying to show it again.
    Last edited by ebony : 08-11-2016 at 06:00 PM