Close
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast
Showing results 181 to 190 of 197

Quote Originally Posted by Mat191 View Post
    well they killed display in today patch on ptr Attachment 1866

don't use dual-boxing ing hosting try and use imgur.com so hard to see on here. looks like change in artifact power great fun.

Core also Attachment 1867

Sorry for the crap sreenshot
    seems like some part of the addon is not loaded maybe? or maybe they changed comms in some way not sure not checked the new patch sorry busy atm with work.

sorry will use imgur from now on

Rolled back to Beta 7.1.5-7.2.0 and the second one went away

really really love all the hard work you are doing. And I use most of the modules today. I especially love the feature with click on mount on master and all characters mount that mount.

The only feature I would really like to use is the one called "sell others" but it would be great with a global list through accounts and characters. Or maybe a feature like rematch has https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/Rematch where you can export your teams for use on another account or mail them to a friend. Export creates a plain text file that I then import on the other accounts.
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

Quote Originally Posted by sparvath View Post
    really really love all the hard work you are doing. And I use most of the modules today. I especially love the feature with click on mount on master and all characters mount that mount.

The only feature I would really like to use is the one called "sell others" but it would be great with a global list through accounts and characters. Or maybe a feature like rematch has https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/Rematch where you can export your teams for use on another account or mail them to a friend. Export creates a plain text file that I then import on the other accounts.

jamba is per char, and not got any plans to make it account i have no plans to global the addon, you can if you want have a default profile and jsut make sure all toons/chars use this? i know a few that does this and then you use jamba-offline and just keep adding then all the lists/stuff would be shard

PS:Profile Copys all the stuff if setting up a new team

It's quite easy to copy just a second of Jamba from another profile.
    be in group
    on any slot, change the profile to the one you want to pull from. (or reset the profile of you want to get defaults)
    On team - add party
    on the page you want to copy - push settings
    go to another character
    Push all settings for jamba
    you've just copied 1 module from another teams profile.

Heres a new one http://imgur.com/a/chcPR
    PTR???? so many changes am going to have to wait untill they stop changing s**** every week.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    PTR???? so many changes am going to have to wait untill they stop changing s**** every week.
    Yes Ptr.. was just trying out new broken shore with my 10 man team... Fyi Blizzard own addon on are giving errors again

Just updated to latest alpha as of 3/17/2017.
    It is missing LibButtonGlow-1.0. I added it manually, and now toons in my 5 man team won't accept quests together. They turn in quests together, but not accept.
    I would have reported this on Curse.com but I can't logon: probably something to do with their merger with twitch.com.

Quote Originally Posted by fireymerlin View Post
    Just updated to latest alpha as of 3/17/2017.
    It is missing LibButtonGlow-1.0. I added it manually, and now toons in my 5 man team won't accept quests together. They turn in quests together, but not accept.
    I would have reported this on Curse.com but I can't logon: probably something to do with their merger with twitch.com.
    alpha thread here : http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/53635-Jamba-5-2

I am getting similar quest strangeness, was trying to test it a little more right now.