Close
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 197

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    hmm not sure what your doing wrong but i never see the blizzard one again after it hidden....

all jamba does is { /dump ObjectiveTrackerFrame:Hide() } or u can do {ObjectiveTrackerFrame:Show() } to bring it back it should work on load up what other addons you using this to change it?

maybe u got a addon that trying to show it again.
    Yeah, I found it was ElvUI Shadow&Light' fault, thanks!
    Another question on the JOT: any way to track simple "go speak to xxx" quests?

Quote Originally Posted by Qebm View Post
    Yeah, I found it was ElvUI Shadow&Light' fault, thanks!
    Another question on the JOT: any way to track simple "go speak to xxx" quests?
    I think I found a fix for the ElvUI Shadow&Lights problem.

I'll release it after my QA tested it!

--

no but ill see about added that as it does mt head in as well

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    hmm not sure what your doing wrong but i never see the blizzard one again after it hidden....

all jamba does is { /dump ObjectiveTrackerFrame:Hide() } or u can do {ObjectiveTrackerFrame:Show() } to bring it back it should work on load up what other addons you using this to change it?

maybe u got a addon that trying to show it again.
    Hmmm, what about your reply to my video above?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    Hmmm, what about your reply to my video above?
    Sorry I did not get that part and still don't get what your asking for.

Im having issues with getting flagged PVP during these Legion Invasions on the minions, I use GS macros that just target next and if an Alliance guy comes in flagged I end up hitting him. Tonight I got GY camped because I accidentally hit a dude that was flagged.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by kalos72 View Post
    Im having issues with getting flagged PVP during these Legion Invasions on the minions, I use GS macros that just target next and if an Alliance guy comes in flagged I end up hitting him. Tonight I got GY camped because I accidentally hit a dude that was flagged.

Any thoughts?
    What does your question have to do with JAMBA?
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

My understanding is that Jamba prohibits you from entering PVP, without acknowledging you want to. Maybe its not a Jamba function but the screen message looks like other Jamba messages. I could be wrong though...

There is no way jamba can flag you for PvP. ( That I know off)

If your not got PvP on and hitting a char that has PvP. It should be next to impossible now. Unless you trun in on.

Next what jamba msg are you seeing??? All jamba uses is raid warring /rw. That players and tons of addon uses.

If you still think it's jamba trun if off and see if it still does it. I need something more then jamba is massing up my game but I don't. Know what part or what because I saw some text that looks like jambas text you know how silly that sounds?

Av not seen it happen noone else said anything I can not do magic to fix a addon that's over 1m lines of code it could be bug anywhere might on even be jamba! Who knows
    Last edited by ebony : 08-19-2016 at 10:29 PM

Im sorry, wasnt trying to stir the pot here, I LOVE Jamba! I just assumed it what was keeping me from getting flagged...maybe its a Blizzard thing now, I just returned from a 5 month break.

No offense was intended....

Quote Originally Posted by kalos72 View Post
    Im sorry, wasnt trying to stir the pot here, I LOVE Jamba! I just assumed it what was keeping me from getting flagged...maybe its a Blizzard thing now, I just returned from a 5 month break.

No offense was intended....
    Having to toggle on PVP yourself so that you do not "accidentally" flag has been in the game since Jan 2014.