Close
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 197

Default [Jamba-Addon] 5.1 - An assistant for Multiboxers - Release for WoW 7.1.0

As a few have asked for it then here it

Welcome to Jamba 5.1.7

You can follow me on Twitter, I post a lot of Jamba changes and stuff am working on!

Update: 25/01/2017

What's New:

Code:
    Jamba-Proc -Removed You can download this if you like @ http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/jamba-proc

Current Stable Release: Version: 7.1.5-5.1.7

DONWLOAD

(Curse has made some changes and there download links can no longer be copied right.)

Known Issues:

ChangeLog:

Code:
    Jamba Version: 5.1.7
    WoW Game Version: 7.1.5
    File Version: 7.1.5-5.1.7
    Release Date: 25/1/2017
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Curr, Trade, Mount

*Jamba-Core
        - Updated Copyright Dates To 2017 -- Happy New Year!

*Jamba-Taxi
    	- Added a timer/delay to help with shading. see http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/53568-Jamba-Fight-Master-Change-5-2-x
    	- Added A Slider to set the delay of the the Fightmater set to 0 to disable.

*Jamba-Mount
    	- Should now work with Mounts it did not before. Thanks to zinkala on curse for the fix.

*Jamba-TeamDisplay
    	- Currency should work again in tooltips (Set From In Game Currency BackPack box.)
    Last edited by ebony : 01-25-2017 at 12:15 PM Reason: Updated to 5.1.7

FAQ

Q :
    When I login in see this random bars in the middle of my screen ( see ScreenShot )

A: Are you sure you upgraded to Jamba 5.0? (release-7.0.3-5.0.1) If yes are you using "ace-gui-3-0-shared-media-widgets" Addon as its own download? If so have you upgraded it? to r53?

I have done all you asked and am still seeing the bars in the middle of my UI anything else I can do?? if you could make a post here with all the add-ons you have installed ill see what I can do. it be likey some other added is using a older copy of shared-media-widgets

Q:
    Jamba keeps blocking my raid combat frames and it's not letting me join a pvp Que

A: Nooooooo Tanit!!! its going to kill us all. I have tried to fix this so many times. Am hoping that they updated an addon to fix this in a few days/weeks and i can use that to stop for now we have to work with it. try reloading you UI a few times with "/reload ui" to try and get Jamba to load after blizzard own code. if you still having problems then you have to turn off Jamba-Quest. And please report it in this topic so i know others are having problems as well I tried and so far i not seen it again but am sure some other addon am not using might break it again.

Q: Jamba Objective Tracker is not working on all my toon what can i do about it?

A: do /console autoquestwatch 1 and the reload the UI (this is the trun off tracking on all quest thats was removed form the interface opts in 7.0.3
    Last edited by ebony : 08-17-2016 at 02:15 PM

great job ebony
    the voice is funny
    is there a macro to open jamba currency?

Good stuff! I did not know you were a sexy android!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

This is exactly what I always imagined you sounded like, Ebony. Fantastic.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by Djawol View Post
    great job ebony
    the voice is funny
    is there a macro to open jamba currency?

hey in 5.0 you can use "/jamba-curr show" and "/jamba-curr hide"

Hi Ebony,

Thank you very much for all the hard work. All of these changes look fantastic!

I'll go grab em and try em all out this evening. Have you put them in curse as a beta release or are they just available via your github download location?

- Max

Quote Originally Posted by schilm View Post
    Hi Ebony,

Thank you very much for all the hard work. All of these changes look fantastic!

I'll go grab em and try em all out this evening. Have you put them in curse as a beta release or are they just available via your github download location?

- Max
    Atm its just on github, ill be adding the curse later this week

Am still QAing it. That i set this week for.

what you think to the logo?

Update: Released on cruse as beta. all ready for next week!!!!!
    Last edited by ebony : 07-16-2016 at 03:58 AM

Hi Ebony,

I was wondering if you would want to change the following in JambaDisplayTeam.lua

(line 624 or 779 in beta)
    GameTooltip:AddLine(L["Toon Information"], 1, 0.82, 0, 1)
    to:
    GameTooltip:AddLine(L[tostring (characterName)], 1, 0.82, 0, 1)

I mainly use the follow indicator (only green/red boxes) and love the new tooltips, however it requires a click (to target) on the box to see which one the tooltip is for.

Thanks for all the work on keeping Jamba alive!

Ribbs.
    Battletag EU: Ribbs#1886