Close
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 197

Hey ebony,
    i made a video about this lag thing while mining with advanced loot on. I think its blizz, because you cant loot that fast. In the bottom right chat you can see
    that i cast after looting an instant spell and it lags until the loot is in the bag.
    Last edited by Djawol : 07-23-2016 at 05:28 AM

Thanks for the fantastic addon!!!!!!!;-)
    Last edited by SoulSeekerUSA : 07-23-2016 at 02:21 PM
    Life is like and Ice Cream Cone, you have to enjoy it before it melts;-)

Quick question.....is there going to be any way that the items that were turned into toys can be placed on the item bar? Example: I had the fishing raft on my item bars for one of my groups, because they all had it, but now it can't be used since it's a toy. I can place the icon on a WoW action bar no problem, but if I start doing that my action bars get kinda full of stuff since there are a LOT of "new" toys that I use on a regular basis. Having that extra item bar you provide is AWESOME! Hopefully there's a way to get it to work again.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK! Can't live w/out this addon, I even use it on toons that aren't part of a team!

Quote Originally Posted by toomanytoons View Post
    Quick question.....is there going to be any way that the items that were turned into toys can be placed on the item bar? Example: I had the fishing raft on my item bars for one of my groups, because they all had it, but now it can't be used since it's a toy. I can place the icon on a WoW action bar no problem, but if I start doing that my action bars get kinda full of stuff since there are a LOT of "new" toys that I use on a regular basis. Having that extra item bar you provide is AWESOME! Hopefully there's a way to get it to work again.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK! Can't live w/out this addon, I even use it on toons that aren't part of a team!

toys/mounts/pets are not supported by the addon it uses to make them item bars i would have to code my own to support it and i just don't have time atm or even know where to start there really funny items there not spells or items..... but they turn into a spell. so unless i found somthing else and i don't think libaction button is going to get updated anytime soon to support this.

You can use macros to get around this.

Possibly to get JOT to grow upwards? And hide it's title/edit it's button?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    Possibly to get JOT to grow upwards? And hide it's title/edit it's button?
    Not any time soon. it would need a new frame to support this as its part of the base frame, something i not got time to hotfix.

Small Little update anyone having problems with elvUI Config can you test it.

Last edited by ebony : 07-28-2016 at 09:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Not any time soon. it would need a new frame to support this as its part of the base frame, something i not got time to hotfix.
    Should the JOT area, specifically the blank area, be click through?
    Also it appears that the dungeon obj frame will always show up, even with it hidden in config.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    Should the JOT area, specifically the blank area, be click through?
    Also it appears that the dungeon obj frame will always show up, even with it hidden in config.
    Locking or unlocking the jot should let clicks go behind it.

Dungeon object?? The ones that show jamba you can not hide currently. So am not sure where you got that from.

Locking or unlocking the jot should let clicks go behind it.
    awesome, got this going. That's been bugging me for ages.

Dungeon object?? The ones that show jamba you can not hide currently. So am not sure where you got that from.
    The dungeon objective quest thingy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXEG9G43eLc
    Can hide it again through config but it reappears when i enter a new dungeon.
    ^^
    ^^ testing this now with it locked.

Shows up only on main character after entering fresh Dungeon. Slaves get nothing. (i have JOT to show on master only.)
    Last edited by Jabberie : 07-28-2016 at 01:26 PM Reason: updated after testing