Close
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Showing results 151 to 160 of 197

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    My FPS with no addons enabled is 81. If I enable only Jamba and the modules it drops to 16.

Also, I have Jamba Quest Tracker enabled. The tracker shows up on one toon but not on another. "Show JoT on Master Only" is disabled.

so this is two problems? i think there was a problem reported in this post about something about problems with the 2nd. all i can say is have you tried to delete all your jamba-name stuff in the wtf and do a full reset/reinstall?

jamba can do a little on fps but i would not think that much, maybe clear the wow Cache.

While trying out the new "/jamba-team invitetag TAG" feature, i noticed it didn't specify it had to be "invitetag", so i used "/jamba-team invite TAG" which just invites all, i would recommend either editing it to allow inviting without using "tag" in "invitetag" or making it clear in the usage portion of "invitetag" that it has to be writen like that.

I just started getting this error:

Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0-66.lua:1478: IsSpellInRange(): Invalid spell slot
    [C]: in function `IsSpellInRange'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0-66.lua:1478: in function `IsUnitInRange'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0-66.lua:1428: in function `IsInRange'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0-66.lua:859: in function <Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:842>
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "spell"
    (*temporary) = nil

Quote Originally Posted by oliverholretz View Post
    While trying out the new "/jamba-team invitetag TAG" feature, i noticed it didn't specify it had to be "invitetag", so i used "/jamba-team invite TAG" which just invites all, i would recommend either editing it to allow inviting without using "tag" in "invitetag" or making it clear in the usage portion of "invitetag" that it has to be writen like that.
    hi not sure why your getting the wrong end of the stick the /jamba-team invite command is for the old invite system the invite all.

really your right and invite should be able to accept a tag and without it inv all. i did it like this as a new test/un-doced to see how well it worked.

i would like to do some work with the jamba command line system at somepoint.

Quote Originally Posted by tking544 View Post
    I just started getting this error:

Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0-66.lua:1478: IsSpellInRange(): Invalid spell slot
    [C]: in function `IsSpellInRange'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0-66.lua:1478: in function `IsUnitInRange'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0-66.lua:1428: in function `IsInRange'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0-66.lua:859: in function <Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:842>
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "spell"
    (*temporary) = nil
    This seem to be with the new 7.1 changes and libactionbutton on spells. Am sure the least test build on curse had libation updated. i just not released it yet.

Update!

Jamba Version: 5.1.6
    WoW Game Version: 7.1.0
    File Version: 5.1.6
    Release Date: 21/12/2016
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Curr, Trade, Mount

*Jamba-Core
    - Updated Libaction button to 0.28.2

*Jamba-Display-Team
    - Fixed Players level on tooltip

*Jamba-item-bar
    - Fixed a bug in the code that was making a Lua-Error.

/jamba-team invite <tag>

Is this command still meant to work with tags?

---Edit---
    Looks like the syntax is - testing it again now.
    /jamba-team invitetag <tag>

Ok, InviteTag is working in a sense. I can see it's able to find the people in the tag but it's not inviting them.

---Edit---
    Thanks Ebony, Everyone you want in the group, has to have the tag. It will invite from the first character in the group based on the master list.

Example 10 box team
    Add Tag Group1 to first 5 boxes in jamba
    Add Tag Group2 to Last 5 boxes in jamba

From anywhere use the following macro
    Code:
    /jamba-team invitetag Group1
    /jamba-team invitetag Group2
    Highest character on the Team List with Group1 tag will start inviting the rest of Group1
    Highest character on the Team List with Group2 tag will start inviting the rest of Group2

This in isboxer works pretty nice for adding tags dynamically.
    Code:
    /jamba-tag add {SLOT1} Grp1
    /jamba-tag add {SLOT2} Grp1
    /jamba-tag add {SLOT3} Grp1
    /jamba-tag add {SLOT4} Grp1
    /jamba-tag add {SLOT5} Grp1
    /jamba-tag add {SLOT6} Grp2
    /jamba-tag add {SLOT7} Grp2
    /jamba-tag add {SLOT8} Grp2
    /jamba-tag add {SLOT9} Grp2
    /jamba-tag add {SLOT10} Grp2
    /jamba-tag push
    I would suggest adding /jamba-team push to something your main driving character presses alot or add it in a step in isboxer.
    This means sure that the Team List is the same across all team members as it's my experience the team list will have each slave at the top of its own list otherwise.

With regards to using it.

Make 2 ATGs in isboxer (Group1 & Group2) and macros like this will work

Sets the Follow Master for the Group.
    Code:
    !if (character is in "Group1")/jamba-follow setmaster {CHARACTER} Group1
    !if (character is in "Group2")/jamba-follow setmaster {CHARACTER} Group2
    Follow the Follow Master
    Code:
    !if (character is in "Group1")/jamba-follow master Group1
    !if (character is in "Group2")/jamba-follow master Group2
    You set up the keymap just to self. The conditonals will take care of the group it's sent to.

Needs to be a delay (around 500-800ms) between these as Jamba works through the background process of setting up the follow master. I just used a 2 step macro and double tapped it not too quickly.

A test ISboxer Profile I set up while working through all this.
    http://pastebin.com/EdQMFfpr
    Last edited by Jabberie : 01-07-2017 at 05:59 PM

Any reason Tags would just disappear by themselves?

Using the right click menu on a quest to access the command to "Jamba abandon quest", is usually impossible. The right click menu disappears within a second of showing.
    Last edited by MiRai : 01-13-2017 at 11:23 PM Reason: Formatting

Jamba-Mount does not work for characters below level 20. I have the Chauffeur mounts that work starting at level 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    Any reason Tags would just disappear by themselves?
    Yes isboxer clears the charlist and readds this would remove the tags as the chars are nolonger part of the group. I would trun off jamba addon in isboxer to add ream members.

Quote Originally Posted by fireymerlin View Post
    Jamba-Mount does not work for characters below level 20. I have the Chauffeur mounts that work starting at level 1.
    Yes this mount has a widro spellid in the api and incan not get it to work there is a fix to fix some of the mounts but this changes on faction and then id are all random.