Close
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 90 of 197

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    I have one account that never sets to Master when I switch to him. I manually do it and update all the slaves, but it never sticks.

sounds like a isboxer problam, that is what changes master when u change window. jamba does not know what char your playing.

Quote Originally Posted by repomanz View Post
    Hi folks - took a break from wow for a bit but back and once again loving this addon. I do have a question though that I am not sure on how to resolve. Me and a friend dual box together so we can get group bonus and level characters at the same time.

In the old version, I had the ability to set the background channel so my jamba communication / settings would not interfere with his. What we're seeing now is that if we're in a party but our jamba configurations exclude each others toons we still get some over-riding of settings from what appears to be the other jamba client running.

Is there a work around for this so we can avoid stomping on each others jamba configurations?

hmm If your friends team is not on your list then it should not able to change settings. all the "channel" was for was to tell the team if the toon was online (and i made a better system) it did nothing else. comms used /w more though than it does now. I'll see about adding a opt to only use /w

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    hmm If your friends team is not on your list then it should not able to change settings. all the "channel" was for was to tell the team if the toon was online (and i made a better system) it did nothing else. comms used /w more though than it does now. I'll see about adding a opt to only use /w
    Ebony, thanks for very quick response. appreciate that. If he checks the setting, party leader is master but I'm the actual party leader would that re-create the conflict I'm talking about here? How can I help debug this further in the future to help you?

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by repomanz View Post
    Ebony, thanks for very quick response. appreciate that. If he checks the setting, party leader is master but I'm the actual party leader would that re-create the conflict I'm talking about here? How can I help debug this further in the future to help you?

Jon

the master is can be set though isboxer and that could be fighting who whats to be the master. you can not really "have" two masters in a team.

if you only have both your own chars on the list and none of each other i don't understand why because you need the the players name in team list to get settings if not anyone could play with your settings.

do you not have each other on the list and still getiting settings? i been in groups with boxers and i do not get there list infomation

All ISBoxer does is call the macro:

Code:
    /jamba-team iammaster all
    From the current active character. If you type that in and it works as expected, then you probably aren't calling that macro from your "swap" key/keys consistently.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Thank you Ebony, I'll direct my question to the ISBoxer peeps.

u need to change your text color to auto not working on a dark theme.

and ill see about that, i have seen that quests are auto added to your log 7.0 so that code i might end up removing the quest items getting added to bar.

ill see about adding more bars but it does feel like loads thinking off adding artifact power to show.
    ty for replying man. i changes my text coloring for u. and if u are able to do that id much appreciate it.

Can't you push settings from within Jamba?

Quote Originally Posted by Pazgaz View Post
    Can't you push settings from within Jamba?
    yes you can why?

Would it be possible to untrack a quest by right-clicking it in the tracker list when the quest is on another character? There are so many times I forgot to press the modifier key to disable Jamba from tracking a quest and realize that when I switch back to the main >_<

yes you can why?
    I could swear someone asked if they had to manually set Jamba on each character. Can't see that post now