Close
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Showing results 71 to 80 of 197

Quote Originally Posted by kalos72 View Post
    Ebony,

Quick question, is there a way to copy jamba settings to all my toons with a simple copy/paste or do I need to setup each team manually one at a time?
    When starting out fresh completely, I set up my main in the first team. Once everything is where I want it, I make a copy of that profile and call it Template5 or w/e. Push all settings to that teams slaves.

Whenever I make a new team, I copy from that Template5 profile, fix the minions and push all again.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjii View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but the sound Jamba: RaidWarning seems sooo loud to me. When I test it under Message Display/Default Warning/Sound To Play its same volume as the rest of the game, but when it actually executes after follow gets broken it sounds twice as loud.
    hmm not a bug my side it only plays blizzard raid warning. its not like i get to pick the volume you can change it or turn it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltyre View Post
    I can't make the jamba chat module working. I don't know if it's because my team is crossrealm.
    not much is going to work Cross realm (unless your on Connected realm) you need to be in a group. The problem with chat is your clones are going to send a addon msg to your main that does not work Cross realm though whisper. it would need recoding to support a other way to send it.

Quote Originally Posted by kalos72 View Post
    Ebony,

Quick question, is there a way to copy jamba settings to all my toons with a simple copy/paste or do I need to setup each team manually one at a time?
    thanks Jabberwock i think he nailed it on the head with that.

Hi guys, am having a real bad time in real life currently i played about 8 hours so far of the xpac am not having any fun all am doing is getting stressed i been blaming it on the teams i playing but really when i look at it more and more it does not matter what i play.

Right now am not going to spend much time into jamba I just not got the will power. Warcraft was one of the very few things I would get out of bed for and even now right now even that's not helping.

am all cried out and i just don't know what to do anymore.

Take a break!

You have probably burned yourself out with trying to get Jamba ready for Legion.
    Let us know if there is anything we can help with at all.

Aw hun huge hugs from me.. so sorry to hear you're feeling down.. if you ever need someone to chat to just pm me. Take it easy and thanks so much for everything you've done.

Sorry to hear that Ebony, sometimes you just need time away from the game to make it fun again. I know thats my excuse, I go 110% for a little while then get myself burned out on it and have to take a break. Happens with most everything I do actually...except being a husband and father of course.

Thank you for all that you do and have done with Jamba, I dont think it would be as fun for so many people without this great tool.

Ebony, its hard for anyone here to completely understand what, or why, you are going through. Just know that we are here for you and you are in our hearts! Thank you for the time you have spent keeping Jamba going, you have done a fantastic job and we all appreciate it very very much!

Maybe try playing the game solo. All my friends who are playing solo are loving this expansion a lot. I'm going to have a hard time getting my self to level all my teams. I will eventually but it might be a long time.. im just taking my time with one team at a time. But every time i hit a solo only phase.. i consider playing one toon hehe.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I have one account that never sets to Master when I switch to him. I manually do it and update all the slaves, but it never sticks.

ive been using jamba for yrs and i love the itemuse bars. since legion has come out there are alot of consumables that are released and i was wondering if we could get an more item use bars added? would like to be able to store artifacts on more bars
    Last edited by MiRai : 09-12-2016 at 07:55 PM Reason: Formatting

Hi folks - took a break from wow for a bit but back and once again loving this addon. I do have a question though that I am not sure on how to resolve. Me and a friend dual box together so we can get group bonus and level characters at the same time.

In the old version, I had the ability to set the background channel so my jamba communication / settings would not interfere with his. What we're seeing now is that if we're in a party but our jamba configurations exclude each others toons we still get some over-riding of settings from what appears to be the other jamba client running.

Is there a work around for this so we can avoid stomping on each others jamba configurations?

Quote Originally Posted by harvan View Post
    ive been using jamba for yrs and i love the itemuse bars. since legion has come out there are alot of consumables that are released and i was wondering if we could get an more item use bars added? would like to be able to store artifacts on more bars

u need to change your text color to auto not working on a dark theme.

and ill see about that, i have seen that quests are auto added to your log 7.0 so that code i might end up removing the quest items getting added to bar.

ill see about adding more bars but it does feel like loads thinking off adding artifact power to show.
    Last edited by MiRai : 09-12-2016 at 07:55 PM Reason: Formatting