Close
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 91 to 100 of 197

Quote Originally Posted by konraddo View Post
    Would it be possible to untrack a quest by right-clicking it in the tracker list when the quest is on another character? There are so many times I forgot to press the modifier key to disable Jamba from tracking a quest and realize that when I switch back to the main >_<
    You mean the Quest watcher? or the blizzard map/quest log?

Quote Originally Posted by Pazgaz View Post
    I could swear someone asked if they had to manually set Jamba on each character. Can't see that post now
    Nope Jamba always has this and it should always have this. hydra does not though.

A little fast update, i know someone that lost a lot of gold with trade gold to master. Seems it did not have a check in it who it was trading.

Jamba Version: 5.0.4
    WoW Game Version: 7.0.3
    File Version: 7.0.3-5.0.4
    Release Date: 11/09/2016
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Curr, Trade

*Jamba-Quest-Tracker
    - Now Should always hide Blizzard's objective Tracker when using ElvUI Shadow & Light.

*Jamba-Trade
    - No longer trade Excess Gold with players that are not team members.
    - Now Shows the Gold in the Edit box when tradeing gold on minions.

*Jamba-Team
    -Removed Some Debug code.

Would it be possible to include pets on the jamba team display? That way I can hide blizz raid frames that currently show it.

[QUOTE=ebony;406503]A little fast update, i know someone that lost a lot of gold with trade gold to master. Seems it did not have a check in it who it was trading.[/QUOTE

thabk you for this!

was wondering - can the trade function be expanded to include items? I.e herbs, ore, cloth, cooking, etc?
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

[QUOTE=Xixillia;406509]
    Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    A little fast update, i know someone that lost a lot of gold with trade gold to master. Seems it did not have a check in it who it was trading.[/QUOTE

thabk you for this!

was wondering - can the trade function be expanded to include items? I.e herbs, ore, cloth, cooking, etc?

yes and is planned to work like the vendor list. but unsure when.

@ebony I still get the blizz tracker with elvui sometimes even after the latest fix.
    I think it pops back when I find an item that starts a quest, not sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pazgaz View Post
    @ebony I still get the blizz tracker with elvui sometimes even after the latest fix.
    I think it pops back when I find an item that starts a quest, not sure though.
    am going to have to install it and use it for a bit then am not sure.

so i recently changed servers on my main and my sixth acc all of my toons are now screwed up with auto accepts and auto accept res from dk ability and the team res only works on my two dks i transfered. would like some help plz and ty

ok so i thought i got it working but when i logged out it just reset back to the way things were
    Last edited by harvan : 09-16-2016 at 12:45 AM

Quote Originally Posted by harvan View Post
    so i recently changed servers on my main and my sixth acc all of my toons are now screwed up with auto accepts and auto accept res from dk ability and the team res only works on my two dks i transfered. would like some help plz and ty

ok so i thought i got it working but when i logged out it just reset back to the way things were
    not really understanding what your doing? so you have two chars on other realms? if so only parts of jamba will work unless the realm is connected. as you can not /w addon msgs cross realm. so it would only work if in a party/raid.

are the realm names all set right on all the other chars? push settings would not update them unless they know who the one sending the msg is from is on the list. (if not anyone on your realm with jamba could change settings)

ok so my mains on tich and my sixth guys on tich all otheres are on darkspear. on the main /sixth toon looks like the hole team is on tich. and then on 8 that are on darkspear shows the main and the sixth as darkspear. wasnt there a /join chat that u could join to fix this issue. bc it would communicate thru the chat.