Close
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 70 of 197

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    Nevermind; I found a fix Sorry to've inconvenienced you!

hmm what was the fix??

I run 20 characters. The easiest way to see all 20 health bars is to use VFX to see the other groups from one of the group members. GridConfigurableLayouts is busted and was causing WoW to automatically reload and turn off all addons due to LUA errors. I was hoping I could use 4 different Jamba teams and use the VFX of that to see the health bars. Unfortunately, that means I'd lose most of the rest of the functionality of Jamba!

I found a Grid addon that lets one filter to see only specific units you add to the list (like GridConfigurableLayouts, but better) that is updated regularly.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

@ebony I have a jamba related question for you.

Seeing Blood of Sargeras will be BOP and it will drop from various encounters in the world is there a way through Jamba's advanced loot to have these things auto-rolled and auto-confirmed?

I ask as there was an addon for need rolling and another for loot confirmation handling for the primal spirit debacle in WoD. I've got zero confidence that this was resolved on Blizzard's side so I imagine we're looking at it all over again.

If that functionality doesn't exist maybe it could be added? It seems within reason if one addon could do it this another could, too. Though I understand jamba is far more complicated.

EDIT: Nevermind! I see that they ditched this loot confirm window with all characters getting personal loot now. Great to know! They fixed it.
    Last edited by MadMilitia : 08-28-2016 at 10:22 AM

Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
    @ebony I have a jamba related question for you.

Seeing Blood of Sargeras will be BOP and it will drop from various encounters in the world is there a way through Jamba's advanced loot to have these things auto-rolled and auto-confirmed?

I ask as there was an addon for need rolling and another for loot confirmation handling for the primal spirit debacle in WoD. I've got zero confidence that this was resolved on Blizzard's side so I imagine we're looking at it all over again.

If that functionality doesn't exist maybe it could be added? It seems within reason if one addon could do it this another could, too. Though I understand jamba is far more complicated.

EDIT: Nevermind! I see that they ditched this loot confirm window with all characters getting personal loot now. Great to know! They fixed it.
    already tested on beta. and your edit is true don't worry i already checked.

In fact avd-loot does not even work in the outside world as there is no point and will stop your clones looting items the master can not pick up.

as for a need/greed system am planning of adding it as a toon thing at some point in time.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but the sound Jamba: RaidWarning seems sooo loud to me. When I test it under Message Display/Default Warning/Sound To Play its same volume as the rest of the game, but when it actually executes after follow gets broken it sounds twice as loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjii View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but the sound Jamba: RaidWarning seems sooo loud to me. When I test it under Message Display/Default Warning/Sound To Play its same volume as the rest of the game, but when it actually executes after follow gets broken it sounds twice as loud.
    I hope that this is a thing cause my god, is it loud. I had to change over to chat messages.

I changed my sound to chat blip in - it's much better

I can't make the jamba chat module working. I don't know if it's because my team is crossrealm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    I hope that this is a thing cause my god, is it loud. I had to change over to chat messages.
    Keep it set to raid warning, then scroll down to the bottom and change the sound to something like chat blip in.

Ebony,

Quick question, is there a way to copy jamba settings to all my toons with a simple copy/paste or do I need to setup each team manually one at a time?