Close
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 197

Well, all I know right now is without doing a /pvp part of my team gets flagged. Iam thinking maybe its something in the GnomeSequencer macros I use perhaps? IDK...

I have noticed more on my priests then before, perhaps its a heal thing versus dmg?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    Having to toggle on PVP yourself so that you do not "accidentally" flag has been in the game since Jan 2014.
    no problem anyway

blizzard changed it in WoD that the only way to get flagged for pvp now is to toggle it on by hand. you can not longer target someone that has pvp and get tagged. this was changed, to stop trolls flagging players and ganking them. form aoe.

here a topic

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17610701228

I was able to target a horde as a Hunter (was tab targeting around mobs) and kill them during an invasion.. I didn't flag myself for pvp on a pve realm.. seems to be a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by kalos72 View Post
    Well, all I know right now is without doing a /pvp part of my team gets flagged. Iam thinking maybe its something in the GnomeSequencer macros I use perhaps? IDK...

I have noticed more on my priests then before, perhaps its a heal thing versus dmg?
    It's part of the invasion event. The later mobs flag people randomly.

1. Ebony, you're awesome. Thank you so much for the work on this.

2. I'm considering swapping over to Jamba to handle my party display. I have multiple groups and I do not keep them in a raid (daily completion, etc) even while I'm at max level. I know that Jamba can't display other groups even if they're part of the Jamba team, so here's my question:

If I have four separate Jamba teams for the 20 characters I have online, is there any way for me to maintain Jamba functionality across all four teams? I don't want to 'gain' using the team display but then 'lose' all the rest of what makes Jamba great.

With GridCustomLayouts buggy as hell, I lose a non-trivial amount of time logging out to re-enable addons after the game turns them off automatically aperiodically. Jamba is the only other source of displaying exactly and only the characters I want while in a party or raid that I know of.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    I know that Jamba can't display other groups even if they're part of the Jamba team
    it can't?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    it can't?
    Rephrase: it does not update their health/mana/buffs etc.

Am so confused

A: So you only want party members/raid members to show on jamba-display if there in your current party/raid?
    or
    B: Get Hp/mana To work out of a group? the problem i found it was a lot of data if you looking at big teams and not using party/raid comms every char would be /w your main a lot of fake information in the end. so that is why i nerver did it down this line.
    Last edited by ebony : 08-25-2016 at 03:59 PM

I would imagine this is a good scenario.

He has 20 accounts.
    Quests cannot be done in raid.
    He makes 4 * 5 man parties but this is one 20 man Jamba Team
    He wants to use the Jamba Team display so show everyone in the Team as one massive group.
    characters outside of the main's team will not update HP changes.

Name:  ANSJ4nD.png
Views: 151
Size:  2.9 KB
    Last edited by Jabberie : 08-25-2016 at 05:03 PM

Nevermind; I found a fix Sorry to've inconvenienced you!