Close
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
Showing results 171 to 180 of 197

Quote Originally Posted by Mat191 View Post
    Any chance of a beta for ptr 7.2
    Lots of Lua errors when testing

All of the errors seems to be with keybinds, Funny story it seems to be doing on it blizzard OWN addons as well so not sure if this is a bug or something they changed.

Not seen anything else though. (can not say i boxed though on ptr for a bit now we don't have pemades)

In other news:

Jabberwock:

Av manged to find the events for them role popups.

it seems you can "still" enter LFG/LFR using the API without a hardware event. (BG/Arana you need a hardware event though)*

*I don't like auto stuff like this so it only work when a team members press Enter 1st.

Ready check will be the same after a team member presses the ready check the others will do the same.

Av Added LFG Teleport as well.

Can anyone see anything wrong (apart from spelling) or anything that needs adding?
    Last edited by ebony : 02-01-2017 at 02:44 AM

you can see in pic

With jamba off no errorsName:  WoWScrnShot_020117_032124.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  591.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    In other news:

Av manged to find the events for them role popups.

it seems you can "still" enter LFG/LFR using the API without a hardware event. (BG/Arana you need a hardware event though)*

*I don't like auto stuff like this so it only work when a team members press Enter 1st.

Ready check will be the same after a team member presses the ready check the others will do the same.

Av Added LFG Teleport as well.

Can anyone see anything wrong (apart from spelling) or anything that needs adding?

Only automatic I think I would like is to choose the actual role. I have a default trinity team layout that will always be tank>heals>3DPS
    For actually joining - exactly like res or FP - main presses joins and the other slaves follow suit.

I'll check the screenshot properly shortly.

Thanks for this.

you can see in pic

With jamba off no errorsName:  WoWScrnShot_020117_032124.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  591.1 KB
    that looks like somthing new in the new build last time was somthing to do with keybindings. will take a look at sompoint (it seems to do with quest part of the addon. could turn that part of i guess.)

Edit they seem to have removed IgnoreQuest? hell knows why if this is a bug or a change. as its not in the notes so am a bit to say should i remove it already.

i added a temp fix for you i guess just replace the jamba-quest.lua in the jamba-quest folder. (zip file JambaQuest.zip )

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    Only automatic I think I would like is to choose the actual role. I have a default trinity team layout that will always be tank>heals>3DPS
    For actually joining - exactly like res or FP - main presses joins and the other slaves follow suit.

I'll check the screenshot properly shortly.

Thanks for this.
    right the role part is a LONG nasty way to get it to work, Yes i could have buttons to pick tank/healer/dps but what happens if that toon can not fit the role? well problems start to kick in then.

To be fair once you pick the role that char can do (and you set them on the LFG frame anyway) then it saves. so really there is no need for jamba to be massing about changing this i feel.

EDIT: so after trying this you can not do AcceptProposal()

Code:
    1x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn 'Jamba-Toon' tried to call the protected function 'UNKNOWN()'.
    it has to be a hardware event so button press or a macro or something.
    Last edited by ebony : 02-01-2017 at 07:38 PM

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    that looks like somthing new in the new build last time was somthing to do with keybindings. will take a look at sompoint (it seems to do with quest part of the addon. could turn that part of i guess.)

Edit they seem to have removed IgnoreQuest? hell knows why if this is a bug or a change. as its not in the notes so am a bit to say should i remove it already.

i added a temp fix for you i guess just replace the jamba-quest.lua in the jamba-quest folder. (zip file JambaQuest.zip )

right the role part is a LONG nasty way to get it to work, Yes i could have buttons to pick tank/healer/dps but what happens if that toon can not fit the role? well problems start to kick in then.

To be fair once you pick the role that char can do (and you set them on the LFG frame anyway) then it saves. so really there is no need for jamba to be massing about changing this i feel.

EDIT: so after trying this you can not do AcceptProposal()

Code:
    1x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn 'Jamba-Toon' tried to call the protected function 'UNKNOWN()'.
    it has to be a hardware event so button press or a macro or something.

Thanks

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask about this.

I have returned to boxing after a 2+ year hiatus, but I'm having some relatively minor issues with Jamba.
    1) When I change the background and border options on the Quest Tracker, they don't seem to do anything. Changing the font works, but not background or border changes. Not sure if this is a bug or something misconfigured on my end.
    2) Sometimes, but not always, when I push settings to other toons, they don't actually get pushed. I enabled the debug logging chat thing, but saw no communication at all. Again, I don't know if this is a bug or something misconfigured on my side.

Thanks for an amazing addon, btw!
    Really wonderful of you to take over it.

well they killed display in today patch on ptr Name:  jamba 2 22.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  191.9 KB
    Last edited by Mat191 : 02-22-2017 at 11:24 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Bollwerk View Post
    1) When I change the background and border options on the Quest Tracker, they don't seem to do anything. Changing the font works, but not background or border changes. Not sure if this is a bug or something misconfigured on my end.

ReloadUI to have changes like that take effect.

well they killed display in today patch on ptr Name:  jamba 2 22.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  191.9 KB
    That is the changes to artifact traits.

Core also Name:  more jamba 2 22.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  335.9 KB

Sorry for the crap sreenshot